NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive. This article shows a swing change https://www.pitcherlist.com/going-deep-why-havent-we-talked-about-gio-urshela-yet/

then why arent guys like arenado on pace for 60 homeruns?

As a sox fan, I hate this quote. The fact that the bombers have TOO much talent gives me nausea.

7 hours ago, collucho said:

DHing and batting third in the second game. Shows they believe in his bat.

I mean ~.415 and a dozen homers over a 30-day stretch will do that. Ain't nobody hotter at the moment except maybe Acuna or Aristides.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sleepysock said:

I mean ~.415 and a dozen homers over a 30-day stretch will do that. Ain't nobody hotter at the moment except maybe Acuna or Aristides.

Yuli Gurriel as well.

Urshela is playing his way into the Yankees plans for next year.  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

He had 3 good games, other than that he hasn't done much. Soler on the other hand..

Gurriel has hit .398 with 29 RBI over the last month. That's more than 3 good games. 

1 minute ago, MSkibisky said:

I was referring to the past week-ish. I know he had a great month. Starting to cool off though.

Gotcha. Yeah, his BA is still very good, but the run production is starting to slow down. 

Urshela is just another level right now, hitting for BA and power. Depending on how he finishes, I think he's going to be overhyped going into 2020, but the dude is white-hot right now. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Yuli Gurriel as well.

big time.  Andujar is really becoming unnecessary at this point.  he cant play defense and his offense isnt really any better than Voit, Urshella and maybe even whoever the 4th outfield is next year

On 8/13/2019 at 10:01 AM, murraygd13 said:

Yuli Gurriel as well.

I'm thinking the same thing. I also thought he was a better fielder than Andjuar until I compared the two. Andjuar made 15 errors last year 286 chances. . Urshela has already made 13 in 240 chances. Plus what do they do with DJM ? Nice problem for the Yankees to have

1 hour ago, motown magic said:

I'm thinking the same thing. I also thought he was a better fielder than Andjuar until I compared the two. Andjuar made 15 errors last year 286 chances. . Urshela has already made 13 in 240 chances. Plus what do they do with DJM ? Nice problem for the Yankees to have

the errors are on popups.  plus ppl with more range make more plays so their chances of errors increased

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...