NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5/14 - GAME DAY THREAD

7 minutes ago, abachar said:

Yankees PPD again.  Only playing a doubleheader tomorrow.  Good thing I have Hicks & Stanton and they probably won't start both games

This rots. Voit, Sanchez, and Villar sitting for the first two days of the week. 

Go Smith, Gibson, and Musgrove!

Edited by mtblock

13 minutes ago, abachar said:

Yankees PPD again.  Only playing a doubleheader tomorrow.  Good thing I have Hicks & Stanton and they probably won't start both games

Sanchez* my B.  Stanton is unfortunately far away from starting any games

10 minutes ago, abachar said:

Couldn't drain the swamp in time, huh?  How can an expensive and fairly newish ballpark in a world class city drain so badly?  You'd think your were in an outdoor version of the Trop or something with this going on.

BTW as of 5:20 pm neither Yahoo nor Rotoworld here has updated to indicate the official -- and it is official -- PPD.  So don't be looking for little red circles next to NY and Baltimore players; they still show green as of now.  Don't believe those green circles.

Hope they play tomorrow but they are wimps just playing two.  Ernie Banks would have said "Let's pay three!"

59 minutes ago, abachar said:

Sanchez* my B.  Stanton is unfortunately far away from starting any games

Sucks losing possibly two games from him now.  It's possible they'll DH him in one of the games and have him catch in the other, but I don't know what Boone usually would do as I just recently got Sanchez.

2 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Sucks losing possibly two games from him now.  It's possible they'll DH him in one of the games and have him catch in the other, but I don't know what Boone usually would do as I just recently got Sanchez.

Hoping for the DH as well, considering they have an off-day on Thursday