Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aguilar: .250/.364/.393, 1 HR in 33 PAShaw: .143/.265/.286, 2 HR in 49 PAPerez: .161/.206/.194, 0 HR in 35 PAHiura: .307/.395/.627, 7 HR in 86 PA for Triple-A San Antonio    

Updated 162 game average- .317/.383/.592 46 HR/25 SB

So the Brewers just got swept by the Padres. In those three games check out these stats: Hernan Perez: 0/10, 3 K, 6 Men left on base. Travis Shaw: 0/7, 5K, 2 Men Left on base Jesus Agui

Posted Images

I would've gave all my FAAB for Hiura even though I didn't have to JUST so I can be a part of this page and see all of these funny replies.

Thanks for making fantasy baseball even more fun than it already it is Hiura maniacs!

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TribeFoo said:

Nice to see a MLB team can make the move that was plainly obvious to even a casual fan over a month after the fact. Faith restored!

 

As a Hiura owner, I'd like to thank Travis Shaw for sucking so badly that even the Brewers had to finally come to their senses.  If Travis Shaw had been merely bad instead of the worst hitter in the majors (it's a close race between him and Chris Davis), maybe Hiura would not have gotten called up.  But Shaw really forced their hand.  When Shaw came off the DL, he was hitting .167 and he actually managed to lower that since then.  That's not easy to do.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

 

As a Hiura owner, I'd like to thank Travis Shaw for sucking so badly that even the Brewers had to finally come to their senses.  If Travis Shaw had been merely bad instead of the worst hitter in the majors (it's a close race between him and Chris Davis), maybe Hiura would not have gotten called up.  But Shaw really forced their hand.  When Shaw came off the DL, he was hitting .167 and he actually managed to lower that since then.  That's not easy to do.

Poor Travis Shaw.  I heard he even got ousted as the Mayor of Ding Dong City. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Super 2 is over so Shaw hitting 150 in the minors should not boot hiura again. The Brewers prolly thought by bringing him up early he would sign one of those team friendly extensions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

Fantrax showing that hes not in the line-up tonight. Hoping its an error.

Update: looks like the Brewers line-up isnt confirmed yet so it may just be a Fantrax issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He actually has OF & 2B eligibility in Fantrax which I find odd since I can find any record of him playing the OF in pro ball. I only play in Fantrax leagues now but to those of you in ESPN and Yahoo: Does he have OF eligibility there?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

He actually has OF & 2B eligibility in Fantrax which I find odd since I can find any record of him playing the OF in pro ball. I only play in Fantrax leagues now but to those of you in ESPN and Yahoo: Does he have OF eligibility there?

He only has 2B eligibility on yahoo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Debating floating some offers out there to some of the prospect addicts in my league... Tons of Ks worry me but also need to give him a chance to adjust... Not selling low but Probably worth trying to see if anyone will overpay for him, especially in OBP leagues 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Random Dude said:

Debating floating some offers out there to some of the prospect addicts in my league... Tons of Ks worry me but also need to give him a chance to adjust... Not selling low but Probably worth trying to see if anyone will overpay for him, especially in OBP leagues 

Don’t do it bro. He’s adjusted at every level. He’s real deal. On a .290/40/15 pace this year counting his minor league ABs and MLB ABs. New MLB era most guys K too much. I wouldn’t overreact to it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...