NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aguilar: .250/.364/.393, 1 HR in 33 PAShaw: .143/.265/.286, 2 HR in 49 PAPerez: .161/.206/.194, 0 HR in 35 PAHiura: .307/.395/.627, 7 HR in 86 PA for Triple-A San Antonio    

Updated 162 game average- .317/.383/.592 46 HR/25 SB

So the Brewers just got swept by the Padres. In those three games check out these stats: Hernan Perez: 0/10, 3 K, 6 Men left on base. Travis Shaw: 0/7, 5K, 2 Men Left on base Jesus Agui

Posted Images

I would've gave all my FAAB for Hiura even though I didn't have to JUST so I can be a part of this page and see all of these funny replies.

Thanks for making fantasy baseball even more fun than it already it is Hiura maniacs!

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, TribeFoo said:

Nice to see a MLB team can make the move that was plainly obvious to even a casual fan over a month after the fact. Faith restored!

As a Hiura owner, I'd like to thank Travis Shaw for sucking so badly that even the Brewers had to finally come to their senses.  If Travis Shaw had been merely bad instead of the worst hitter in the majors (it's a close race between him and Chris Davis), maybe Hiura would not have gotten called up.  But Shaw really forced their hand.  When Shaw came off the DL, he was hitting .167 and he actually managed to lower that since then.  That's not easy to do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

As a Hiura owner, I'd like to thank Travis Shaw for sucking so badly that even the Brewers had to finally come to their senses.  If Travis Shaw had been merely bad instead of the worst hitter in the majors (it's a close race between him and Chris Davis), maybe Hiura would not have gotten called up.  But Shaw really forced their hand.  When Shaw came off the DL, he was hitting .167 and he actually managed to lower that since then.  That's not easy to do.

Poor Travis Shaw.  I heard he even got ousted as the Mayor of Ding Dong City. 

At least Super 2 is over so Shaw hitting 150 in the minors should not boot hiura again. The Brewers prolly thought by bringing him up early he would sign one of those team friendly extensions. 

3 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

Fantrax showing that hes not in the line-up tonight. Hoping its an error.

Update: looks like the Brewers line-up isnt confirmed yet so it may just be a Fantrax issue.

He actually has OF & 2B eligibility in Fantrax which I find odd since I can find any record of him playing the OF in pro ball. I only play in Fantrax leagues now but to those of you in ESPN and Yahoo: Does he have OF eligibility there?

5 minutes ago, RoadApple said:

He actually has OF & 2B eligibility in Fantrax which I find odd since I can find any record of him playing the OF in pro ball. I only play in Fantrax leagues now but to those of you in ESPN and Yahoo: Does he have OF eligibility there?

He only has 2B eligibility on yahoo. 

Debating floating some offers out there to some of the prospect addicts in my league... Tons of Ks worry me but also need to give him a chance to adjust... Not selling low but Probably worth trying to see if anyone will overpay for him, especially in OBP leagues 

1 hour ago, Random Dude said:

Debating floating some offers out there to some of the prospect addicts in my league... Tons of Ks worry me but also need to give him a chance to adjust... Not selling low but Probably worth trying to see if anyone will overpay for him, especially in OBP leagues 

Don’t do it bro. He’s adjusted at every level. He’s real deal. On a .290/40/15 pace this year counting his minor league ABs and MLB ABs. New MLB era most guys K too much. I wouldn’t overreact to it. 

• Like 1