NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Brendan Rodgers 2019 Outlook

smeeze

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

22 minutes ago, Eddie Mush said:

Bet he does good on his 2nd shot in the majors. Maybe they'll actually play him this time.

Wouldn't that be great for all of us that dropped him.

• Haha 1

Sucks he has @LAD then @SF first series back and not some meaty home games. Hope he does well, maybe not getting sporadic PT he will. 

You guys expecting much here ?

Edited by tonywow

2 hours ago, Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Can’t imagine some rookie having troubles on the road against the Dodgers pitching staff. Better drop instantly 

That would be true,  if Ruy was his usual self 

12 minutes ago, DFWSooner said:

Time to hop back on the Hampson train! 😄

Not if he's hitting 8th.  So with Story coming back Rodgers goes back to AAA when ready?  Kind of sounds like a rocky start to his career.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magoo said:

So with Story coming back Rodgers goes back to AAA when ready?  Kind of sounds like a rocky start to his career.

I see what you did there, deserves more recognition!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This season was a wasted year for him. At least he is still eligible to be kept as a minor league player in dynasty leagues where you have to maintain your rookie status 130 at bats. That's about the only good thing to take out of this season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Curious what ppl are thinking about him going forward? Wasted year as folks have mentioned. Still high on him going forward? Not to get Bench Coachy but love the insight I find on here. I still believe in the talent and the park and I think PT opens up for him provided he takes the opportunity when presented.  

Is he a still a shiny new toy or has he fallen out of favor?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...