NBC Sports Edge Forums

Harper for Haninger and Polanco or Blackmon and Polanco? WHIR!

Blackmon and polanco is the deal I would offer, doubt it gets accepted. I wouldn’t do haniger and polanco if it was offered to me. Harper getting ready to go on a huge power binge and you’ll be upset you traded him at his lowest value. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Blackmon and polanco is the deal I would offer, doubt it gets accepted. I wouldn’t do haniger and polanco if it was offered to me. Harper getting ready to go on a huge power binge and you’ll be upset you traded him at his lowest value. 

+1 100%. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

The dude is trying to offer me Haniger and Miguel Cabrera. No thanks on that one. I think I'll just keep Harper like you guys have said.

2 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

The dude is trying to offer me Haniger and Miguel Cabrera. No thanks on that one. I think I'll just keep Harper like you guys have said.

I know Harper looks bad now, I have him also. Look at his career numbers though. Even if turns out to hit .250 he’s still going to have a boat load of RBI’s Home runs and hopefully runs scored now that he’s at the #2 spot in the order.