NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amari Cooper 2019 Outlook

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you kidding? I dont like amari much, but he was VERY SOLID. 5-58-1 6-75-0 3-36- bad game 8-180-2  8-76-0 10-217-3 4-32-0- 11 yards rushing- bad game 4-20- b

Interestingly, there is a "Cooper" health institute that has a study on Plantar Fasciitis: https://www.cooperhealth.org/services/plantar-fasciitis  It would seem to me that with sufficient rest,

Insanely bad takes. You can't count his first 6 games with the raiders, because that gives NO context to how he will do with the cowboys in 2019. The two playoff games were with the team and when they

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 2014olympicgold said:

Omg, bullet, for now, dodged. I can't believe the injuries this yr to top WRs that aren't typical "out for the year".

Not missing the whole season, and playing hurt seems to be the trend in 2019. (I know it happens every year, but this yr is insane)

Happens every year

6 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Great game for Cooper.  Those sideline catches were amazing. 

Yep, he got me the win this week by 2.5 points. Thought I had no chance and then here comes Cooper to stud it up. Too bad the team lost, though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, austin316 said:

WR1 stud.

Bad playcalling final drive

Bad play calling for 3 quarters. Dallas never really adjusted. Wouldn't hurt to run an outside zone once in a while. The Vikings had their number in the run game from the beginning and that boy band lookimg offensive coordinator Moore kept running Elliott up the gut. Cost them the game.

I have both Elliott and Cooper on a couple of teams. Happy about Cooper obviously, but frustrated with the Dallas run game. They have to realize they can't bludgeon every opponent over the head with Elliott. 

Edited by pikerbkb
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

What NFL WR would you rather own in fantasy than Amari Cooper?

I'll hang up and listen...

'Reek. 

gimme 'Homie/KoolAid >>>>>>>>>> Dak/Garret/Moore.

MT13 up in here, as well. 

but, yeah, Coop up in the rarefied ELITE STUD tier, no question. 

Cowboys are 5-4 meaning they will need to give max effort through week 16 for possible playoff implications

Amari and Dak are playing for contracts

Upcoming schedule of teams can all score points, NE, Buffalo, Rams, Philly with Detroit and Chicago squeezed in as well.

I expect a quality finish for Coop.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

What NFL WR would you rather own in fantasy than Amari Cooper?

I'll hang up and listen...

Michael Thomas

/end

reek-   will have some quiet days due to the amount of weapons on KC.   Hardman is practically a clone.  

Evans-   Up and down due to Jameis 

9 hours ago, pikerbkb said:

Bad play calling for 3 quarters. Dallas never really adjusted. Wouldn't hurt to run an outside zone once in a while. The Vikings had their number in the run game from the beginning and that boy band lookimg offensive coordinator Moore kept running Elliott up the gut. Cost them the game.

I have both Elliott and Cooper on a couple of teams. Happy about Cooper obviously, but frustrated with the Dallas run game. They have to realize they can't bludgeon every opponent over the head with Elliott. 

Dallas didn't need really need to adjust.  They were dominating with the passing game.  All they had to do was stick with it.  

3 hours ago, K197040 said:

Dallas didn't need really need to adjust.  They were dominating with the passing game.  All they had to do was stick with it.  

They stuck with it and didn't win so I have to disagree. Dallas offense has always been designed to play keep away with the run game and win time of possession, keep their defense fresh, wear down the opposing team. This didn't happen. The Vikings won TOP significantly. It was obvious from the beginning Minnesota's plan was to shut down middle runs. They never effectively adjusted besides passing more and they lost. Dallas offense looks predictable again. How many carries did Pollard get? One. He needed to be more involved from the start. 

Edited by pikerbkb