NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amari Cooper 2019 Outlook

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you kidding? I dont like amari much, but he was VERY SOLID. 5-58-1 6-75-0 3-36- bad game 8-180-2  8-76-0 10-217-3 4-32-0- 11 yards rushing- bad game 4-20- b

Interestingly, there is a "Cooper" health institute that has a study on Plantar Fasciitis: https://www.cooperhealth.org/services/plantar-fasciitis  It would seem to me that with sufficient rest,

Insanely bad takes. You can't count his first 6 games with the raiders, because that gives NO context to how he will do with the cowboys in 2019. The two playoff games were with the team and when they

Posted Images

"The point of the game is to go out there and dominate it. If you don't do that, you should always be frustrated," Cooper told reporters Wednesday after failing to record a catch against the Pats. "I mean, it's pretty hard to dominate a game off of two targets."

Edited by iretirefromfantasy
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

"The point of the game is to go out there and dominate it. If you don't do that, you should always be frustrated," Cooper told reporters Wednesday after failing to record a catch against the Pats. "I mean, it's pretty hard to dominate a game off of two targets."

Thanks, was going to post that. Major squeaky wheel potential here boys! Remember that Amari is still playing for a new contract and Jerry Jones is pissed. At home on Thanksgiving. And he’s not even on the injury report anymore, so he good. Lots to like about Amari both in this game and ROS. I don’t care what the sites are saying, he has blowup potential tomorrow, I can just feel it. Green Bay was supposed to shut him down too and look how that turned out.

Haven't read any posts here just describing the "injury" to Cooper cuz I saw it when it happened. he took a helmet shot right on his knee, but he was NOT planted at the time of the hit (managed to pick it up just before). I think he has a bruised knee FYI.

35 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Haven't read any posts here just describing the "injury" to Cooper cuz I saw it when it happened. he took a helmet shot right on his knee, but he was NOT planted at the time of the hit (managed to pick it up just before). I think he has a bruised knee FYI.

X-rays tomorrow which I think are just precautionary. 

Thank God he's okay. That hit was flippin' bogus, no pun intended. What a low sissy shot. Reminded me of Willis McGahee's knee hit except this was direct from the front. The knee cap must be sore af.

Rest up Amari. Unfortunately he doesn't have that usual 10 day window a Thurs game provides. Back at it a week from now in Chicago.

An MRI confirmed that Amari Cooper (knee) did not suffer any structural damage to his left knee.

Cooper took a hit to his knee in the fourth quarter after making a catch, but he was able to return to the game. The Cowboys' No. 1 WR has been playing through an assortment of lower-body injuries all season. Up next is a matchup against the Bears in Week 14 on Thursday night.

• Like 2