NBC Sports Edge Forums

On 5/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, DarinB300 said:

I believe Rodgers will be fine, but it's hard to trade Riley, with how he is raking in that ATL line up. 

That's what I was thinking, I could use a long term 2b, it just scares me that this ends up a horrible trade lol. 

• Like 1

Riley is a great sell high atm so you could counter and ask for Rodgers and another guy 

The risk with Rodgers is playing time however if he plays today that would be 4 days in a row so it could be a signal he would be the permanent 2nd

Edited by Kramjam24
13 hours ago, waveland007 said:

That's what I was thinking, I could use a long term 2b, it just scares me that this ends up a horrible trade lol. 

I LOVE Rodgers in Dynasty/Keeper formats but Riley is too HOT right now with a ton of potential in a dynamic lineup in ATL. 

It is a very fair trade for both sides because you are right 3yrs from now one of you will have some massive regret doing this deal. Never seems to workout for both prospects in scenarios like this one. 

I would pass on this trade if you are in good position to win this year - I have feeling that Rodgers will get sent back down at some point or will be in a rotation with McMahon & Story as a UTL player this season.