NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Bulk Relievers Thread

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a good account in case it hasn't been shared yet.     https://twitter.com/Opener_News    

@Opener_News is a great Twitter resource for up to dat Bulk/Opener news. Has been tremendously helpful for myself having a good idea of which Bulk guys to stream. 

Knowing the Rays id guess Bulk 80% regular starter 20%   hes usually right around 5 IP in his minor league starts which suggest Bulk when hes up

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Bobby Blue said:

It would be extremely helpful to know the 2-bulk pitchers for weekly leagues.

As of right now, looking like Pena will get two bulks next week. @TOR and @STL

Assuming they don't use him in set up. The last time he was due for a two bulk week they had him pitch an inning the day before his second bulk and hence they didn't use him for his second scheduled bulk.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, neljak25 said:

Rangers are listing Jesse Chavez as their starter today, anyone know who will follow them? It's not Smyly I don't think.

I THINK it’s shelby miller. Ew. 

31 minutes ago, neljak25 said:

Rangers are listing Jesse Chavez as their starter today, anyone know who will follow them? It's not Smyly I don't think.

LOL!  The ONE pitcher the Red Sox could hit in this last series.  Good luck to anyone using him today in Cincy's bandbox park.

13 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I THINK it’s shelby miller. Ew. 

Yeah looking at their depth chart and usage that's about all it could be unless they call someone up. Think I'll pass on him.

7 hours ago, neljak25 said:

Nestor Cortes following Chad Green for the Yankees tomorrow at White Sox I believe. 

Id be all over that but the weather in Chicago doesnt look promising. 

2 hours ago, Baur10 said:

Id be all over that but the weather in Chicago doesnt look promising. 

Dang really? I have 1 start left I’m saving for Sunday. I thought this was perfect.