NBC Sports Edge Forums

Offered 2 trades. Turner, Rizzo, Conforto ...WHIR

Would you accept either or both of these trades?  

Trade 1- Offered Trea Turner for Anthony Rizzo and Corey Seager.  Guy also owns Lindor.  Could use the steals, but my Offense is stacked already.  Should I ask for Lindor or just accept/decline?  

Trade 2- Offered Matt Boyd for Michael Conforto. Have a crowded outfield and could use an SP.  Would have to move Conforto off the DL and drop Eickhoff.  

12 Team Head to Head Standard 10 cats

C-Yasmani Grandal    1B-Anthony Rizzo    2B-Yoan Moncada   3B-Nolan Arenado    SS-Corey Seager   MI-Ketel Marte    CI-Michael Chavis  OF-Mookie Betts, Franmil Reyes, Austin Riley, Ketel Marte Util-Shohei Ohtani  Bench- Byron Buxton, Cavan Biggio, Jesse Winker,  Oscar Mercado, Kevin Cron, Scooter Gennett (IL) Michael Conforto (IL)

SP-Blake Snell, Zack Wheeler, Luis Castillo, Charlie Morton, Caleb Smith, Rich Hill, Jerad Eichoff, Matt Strahm

RP-Punt Saves

Thanks in advance, leave a link and I'll get you back 100%!

48 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

I'd do 2.

Who would you replace Rizzo with?  That would determine if I do the first one.  If it's Kevin Cron then decline

I could move Austin Riley or Michael Chavis to CI.  I'd end up starting one of Buxton, Winker , or Mercado in the OF.