Yep...he is garbage again

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And to think I own both.

Somewhere, @brockpapersizer sheds a single tear...

Sometimes it's better when it stays "INF" so you never have to see the true horror in numerical form.

6 minutes ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

forget the bench i sent his a** back to the waiver wire

Even better

9 minutes ago, ghostdragon said:

voit and glebber. my dynamic duo today.. thank you

people were crazy high on Vlad and Soto this year.  Gleyber was the value pick...

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Man I have no luck with Olson. Dude strikes out plenty when in my lineup, and goes yard when I start someone else (like yesterday).  Back in lineup, K, again.

Ideally you'd just leave him in everyday, but I get it. Sometimes we get lucky with other picks or ww guys. But yesterday he faced Bedrosian and Tropeano. If you're benching him against those guys I'm not really sure when you'd ever play him.

Another hit and steal so far today [for Mallex Smith]. It looks like his slump is over. Hopefully he has earned semi-regular playing time. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Move to GDT
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Ideally you'd just leave him in everyday, but I get it. Sometimes we get lucky with other picks or ww guys. But yesterday he faced Bedrosian and Tropeano. If you're benching him against those guys I'm not really sure when you'd ever play him.

Didn't have space to play him over Dozier, Dyson (I need sbs) or Eduardo Escobar. On Mon, Olson had a 3 K game in a game started by Cahill, so I really couldn't start him over any of those guys.

---------

EDIT: Another K. So sick.

Edited by papasmurf
4 minutes ago, Mongeese said:

Is Dietrich out of the game?

he's still in

hasn't looked great today though

edit: he just hit an rbi single

Edited by tuesdays

Two more RBI today [for Pence] with three innings remaining. He now has 39 along with 30 runs in 39 games. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Move to GDT
2 hours ago, papasmurf said:

Man I have no luck with Olson. Dude strikes out plenty when in my lineup, and goes yard when I start someone else (like yesterday).  Back in lineup, K, again.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil! There ya go dude. 

• Like 2