NBC Sports Edge Forums

37 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Gausman has no business throwing a baseball. The dude is garbage. 

The braves tried him out as peanut vendor in the stands, but he killed 12 people

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And to think I own both.

Somewhere, @brockpapersizer sheds a single tear...

Sometimes it's better when it stays "INF" so you never have to see the true horror in numerical form.

15 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

pablo lopez would prolly have a little more success if he threw a first pitch strike every now and then.

I went heavy on him in DFS. Dude has some pretty significant home/road splits with an era under 2.00 at home and over 8.00 on the road.

• Like 1

Schwarber has been a good glue guy in OBP leagues...waiver guy in leagues that count average. Doing great at leadoff

1 hour ago, Cesare13 said:

Watching the jays game.  Snell is looking good fwiw,  sometimes crap just happens.  Lowe absolutely robbed the jays batter of an rbi with a diving catch double play off of a hot shot.  Could have been worse. of course Trent Thornton will turn into Pedro Martinez tonight.

What are your thoughts on Lourdes as a jays watcher?

Is it my imagination or are pitchers throwing at guys just an absolute epidemic at this point?  

Sparkman gets tossed from the Royals/White Sox game and rightfully so.  

We're going to see a batter absolutely lose it at some point one of these years and take a bat out to the mound after they get one too many fastballs thrown at their face.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Are the Phillies gonna play tonight? I have Segura, Harper, Hoskins, JT Realmuto, and Nola. I need it lol

Wait.... you want to have Nola pitch??

13 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

What are your thoughts on Lourdes as a jays watcher?

Not gonna lie to you pbj, I tuned in to watch snell for a bit because I was curious about the landing toe.  (Ladies, one at a time please.) it’s hard to watch the jays  as the the Sox, Yankees, and now rays are guaranteed to finish ahead of them.I sometimes tune in though.  What strikes me is lourdes ‘ athletic build.  He stands out as an athlete, the way he’s built and the way he moves. He just has the look of someone that could even steal a few bags if he wanted to (jays dont steal). His swing seems long and loopy which looks exploitable as there’s a lot of swing and miss.  It WAS snell though. FWIW, there is very little buzz about this guy around here and he is never mentioned as a part of the future. At least not a significant part. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, exaulz said:

That hit by Cron should do it yes? No more Walker?

"I'm gonna need a single, a triple, a homer, 3 more runs, a stealing home, and a defensive diving catch... and I'll consider him for the start tomorrow" -Torey Lovullo

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

"I'm gonna need a single, a triple, a homer, 3 more runs, a stealing home, and a defensive diving catch... and I'll consider him for the start tomorrow" -Torey Lovullo

Cron - “Hold my beer”

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Is it my imagination or are pitchers throwing at guys just an absolute epidemic at this point?  

Sparkman gets tossed from the Royals/White Sox game and rightfully so.  

We're going to see a batter absolutely lose it at some point one of these years and take a bat out to the mound after they get one too many fastballs thrown at their face.  

Everyone throws 95 mph now, when you throw that hard it's more difficult to control.  Guys are going to get hit.  Maybe if every batter didn't dig their heels in and swing for the fences, they'd get out of the way of the pitch before it hit them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1