NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And to think I own both.

Somewhere, @brockpapersizer sheds a single tear...

Sometimes it's better when it stays "INF" so you never have to see the true horror in numerical form.

59 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Is it my imagination or are pitchers throwing at guys just an absolute epidemic at this point?  

Sparkman gets tossed from the Royals/White Sox game and rightfully so.  

We're going to see a batter absolutely lose it at some point one of these years and take a bat out to the mound after they get one too many fastballs thrown at their face.  

I get that there’s history here, but 85 MPH changeups hitting a batter qualifies as ‘rightfully so’ ejections? 

I legitimately wonder if Blake Snell will ever get a Win the rest of the season, and it won't be his fault.  He's given up 2 runs or less in 4 straight starts and has no Wins to show for it.

7 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Ok maybe garbage was harsh.

VERY pedestrian pitcher 

Can I join your league and make a trade with you?  I owned him coming into the season, but would love to have him back.

He had been rolling for several starts in a row coming into tonight.  He'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Can I join your league and make a trade with you?  I owned him coming into the season, but would love to have him back.

He had been rolling for several starts in a row coming into tonight.  He'll be fine.

No

16 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

What happen?

Fouled a ball HARD off his foot. Finished the at bat, and then left the game. He seemed okay but it looks bad, top of the foot is an easy break. 

5 minutes ago, 9703 said:

Why does Syndergaard allow so many hits? Does the Mets defense stink?

Yes, they do.

4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Yes, they do.

It's the only legitimate explanation. Not saying he never gets hit hard, but the Mets D has to be inflating all their pitchers stats. All their starters are underachieving. In Syndergaard's case, since I own him, I know his statcast #'s indicate he's not getting hit that hard this year. His stuff also hasn't gotten worse, I don't think...he's throwing 100 mph. I hope he gets traded.