NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And to think I own both.

Somewhere, @brockpapersizer sheds a single tear...

Sometimes it's better when it stays "INF" so you never have to see the true horror in numerical form.

How the f*** do you walk the PITCHER- TWICE! 

God Syndergaard sucks. What a damn loser. Worst draft pick ever. I mean he’s legit garbage. Probably his stupid f***ing haircut.

Edited by Superb3ast
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Superb3ast said:

God Syndergaard sucks. What a damn loser. Worst draft pick ever. I mean he’s legit garbage. Probably his stupid f***ing haircut.

Best advice I can give you... fap. F a pitcher lol. I never draft any early. Let your bats do the heavy lifting, it’s much more predictable. 

2 minutes ago, Superb3ast said:

A pitcher with a lifetime. 125 average to boot and 2 career walks before tonight. Thanks to Thor Buehler has doubled his career total in walks.

3 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

Boooooom Alonso!!!!! 2nd hr tonight!

He's baaaaaack!

Maybe the move to 3rd in the order, with Conforto hitting in front of him, will be just what he needed to get on another hot streak.  He had been struggling some in the cleanup spot, but so far so good tonight in the 3-hole.

1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

He's baaaaaack!

Maybe the move to 3rd in the order, with Conforto hitting in front of him, will be just what he needed to get on another hot streak.  He had been struggling some in the cleanup spot, but so far so good tonight in the 3-hole.

Well Buehler served up an absolute meatball to him. Fastball middle up.

5 hours ago, meh2 said:

I went heavy on him in DFS. Dude has some pretty significant home/road splits with an era under 2.00 at home and over 8.00 on the road.

MASSIVE home road splits.

Haven't seen anything like it from a non Coors pitcher since Chacin 2017.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 9703 said:

It's the only legitimate explanation. Not saying he never gets hit hard, but the Mets D has to be inflating all their pitchers stats. All their starters are underachieving. In Syndergaard's case, since I own him, I know his statcast #'s indicate he's not getting hit that hard this year. His stuff also hasn't gotten worse, I don't think...he's throwing 100 mph. I hope he gets traded. 

The biggest problem is Ramos, not the D.

Watch the target he sets for the pitchers.   Then watch him frame (or not).  It's terrible. 

However, the middle infield D hasn't been good, McNiel in lf was brutal, and jd Davis at 3b was bad. 

But Ramos is the biggest problem.

Edited by 96mnc

What happened to Diaz? Did he pitch or just turn around and throw the ball into the outfield?

• Haha 2