NBC Sports EDGE Forums

NEED TO RIGHT THE SHIP

I’m currently sitting in last place in my 10 team H2H league. I am looking for opinions on how I could possibly improve Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Leave link and I’ll do my best to answer your questions. 

10 Team H2H

Runs, HR’s, SB’s, RBI’s, AVG, OPS, Wins, K’s, ERA, WHIP, Quality Starts, Saves plus Holds

C-Josh Phegley

1B-Anthony Rizzo

2B-Daniel Murphy

3B-Alex Bregman

SS-Francisco Lindor

OF-JD Martinez, Hunter Renfroe, Domingo Santana

DH-Tommy Pham 

Bench-Jonathan Villar, Victor Robles, Hunter Dozier, Miguel Sano

SP-Zack Greinke, Trevor Bauer, Kyle Hendricks, Brandon Woodruff, Mike Soroka, Jimmy Nelson

RP-Blake Treinen, Felipe Vazquez, Carlos Martinez, Lou Trevino, Adam Ottavino, Luke Jackson, Emilio Pagan, Carlos Carrasco 

Would consider trading JD for a solid SP. Unfortunately, you may have to wait until he returns from his back spasm that occured today. Can put Robles in the OF. SP on paper isnt bad, but Bauer struggling has hurt. Hopefully he can turn things around. 

• Thanks 1

This probably doesn't help you but, I gotta tell you that I really like your team.  I have a lot of the same players and I am leading every one of my leagues by significant margins.  Are you not setting up your lineups?  OK, you are not going to win steals most weeks,  but that's just 1 cat.  I expect some regression from Renfroe but he is certainly not hurting you now.  I expect Murph to have a good second half.  See if you can steal Scooter who might have been forgotten and will be a nice BU to Murphy and probably an eventual replacement.  I don't expect much from Nelson but I suspect you were just scrambling to find a SP when Carrasco went down.   I wouldn't panic, this team will recover.   Good luck.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Sell high on Soroka for a SP or OF upgrade. You can package Sano with him since you have Rizzo and Bregman. I wouldn’t sell JD just yet unless you’re getting an ace back 

This might be your best trade option. I also like Mobdad's post as my first reaction was that your team is decent. Must be some bad luck. 

• Thanks 1