NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaylen Samuels 2019 Outlook

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This week: 20/120/2 & 7/25/0 I know 7 carries for 25 yards isn’t great but you can’t have it all.

All signs point to yes.

Posted Images

Personally I don't think Conner plays this week but if you have to start one of the two I still think I'd go with Samuels. 

Conner's quote earlier in the week about doing what's best for the team leads me to believe he's sitting. You don't typically hear that from a guy who thinks he's suiting up. 

2 hours ago, disasterisk said:

NFL front offices and coaching staffs make incorrect talent evaluations and personnel decisions all the time. 

Yea...for example. Belichick taking Sony Michel. 

• Like 1
On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 AM, WaiverLooter said:

Once again a small sample size to fit your narrative. DJ, Fournette, Cook have all had significant injuries in a short NFL career. No one is saying to hold Conner without a handcuff. All I'm saying is you can't bank on him not finishing the season based on 1 full season's worth of performance. And right, now that's all your basing your bias on.

Hopefully everyone looted the waiver correctly this week and got a RB1 for THIS week and potentially at some point within the next several weeks. FIRE HIM UP! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, locked and loaded RB1 this week. 

In terms of blowing your FAAB, if Conner was out for the year, absolutely, all of it. But we're likely looking at a 1-2 week rental. But with that said, Conner is injury prone so Samuels would still be a valuable handcuff. He's definitely worth a decent chunk of your FAAB, particularly if this is a big week for you. 

• Like 1

Really glad I scooped this guy before monday night kicked off this week.

Flexing over Allen Robinson, Waller and Singletary in a half ppr.

• Like 1