NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Thoughts on this offer? WHIR 100%

Redraft Points League

A. Trea Turner+Corbin

B. Scherzer

I would be giving A and may ask for a throw in (his worst player) as I see a 2 for 2 as more likely to be accepted than a 2 for 1, but my add would be Upton or Nick Pivetta. I would slot Story to SS and move Didi (or Scooter when healthy) to MINF. Is this a fair offer or do I need to add more?

Drop a link and WHIR

I think it's fair,he gets a good SP back but would have to hope Trea gets going. Not sure what to expect from Trea this year but I'd make the offer and see what happens.Adding Max would make your SP nuts.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BIGFLY4MIKETROUT said:

Short stop is very deep this year.

Go for Scherzer

9 hours ago, tonywow said:

I think it's fair,he gets a good SP back but would have to hope Trea gets going. Not sure what to expect from Trea this year but I'd make the offer and see what happens.Adding Max would make your SP nuts.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I'd be fine with giving up Turner and Corbin for Scherzer.

Thanks for the answers. One follow up: Would you be ok making this same offer for Chris Sale instead of Scherzer or would that be an overpay?

My only concern with Sale is some years it seems he fizzled out over certain parts of the second half. Still like him a lot too however but would prefer Max. I guess it could become an overpay if Corbin has a decent year and Tre gets going and manages to stay healthy, but hes had his own issues so who knows. I'd probably do either trade if you can part with any potential Tre might bring ROS.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

I think it's fair and I'd do it for Scherzer but not Sale.  Sale is an injury risk and has faded at the end of the year the last two years. 

Exactly my thoughts on this.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1