NBC Sports EDGE Forums

6/9 - GAME DAY THREAD

1 hour ago, 96mnc said:

Chad Green just lost it out of nowhere...

However,  with robot umps he still would have struck out Bauers (who sucks btw) on the first 4 pitches.  Hey umps,  just because the pitcher misses his target  by a foot if it catches the strike zone it's a strike.  That happened twice in the first three pitches this at bat. 

Bauers is garbage.  Send him down and let him shorten up his swing in the minors.

You inspired him.

Just now, wayzupusc said:

Romo trying his best to blow a 4 run lead in the 9th. Two hits allowed, a walk, wild pitch, balk....has Acuna up with 2 on - one swing to tie & fubar a great outing by Pablo Lopez.

HR by acuna there goes the win

Romo trying his best to blow a 4 run lead in the 9th. Two hits allowed, a walk, wild pitch, balk....has Acuna up with 2 on - one swing to tie & fubar a great outing by Pablo Lopez.

And there she goes....FML.

Blown.  Acuna just crapped on him in public. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Bumgarner is such a cry baby.

That was a pretty minor bat flip. I hope Muncy knocks another one and skips around the bases.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Bumgarner is such a cry baby.

As much as I like and respect Bumgarner (owned him for his whole career up until last season when he took the liner off is hand), but I have to agree here.  That's ridiculous to react that way when Muncy does that after all of his HRs.  It's not as if he was showing up Bumgarner specifically.

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Like 2