NBC Sports Edge Forums

I have Edwin and am trying to unload him as a part of my punt saves plan but I would not take Price for him, so I think the side getting Diaz wins. It is not an egregious offer though with how Diaz has struggled to get save opportunities.

Just now, miamifin33 said:

Just to clarify, this is Edwin Encarnacion for David Price.

Damn my bad. In this case, I think it comes down to needs but I would lean towards Price as long as he is healthy, moreso if you need pitching.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, miamifin33 said:

Just to clarify, this is Edwin Encarnacion for David Price.

If you haven't already, could always let your league know that EE is available & see if you receive any other offers. But if Price can stay healthy, this would be a pretty good trade.

• Thanks 1

I think that's a very fair deal for both sides.  If you need pitching and he needs hitting it's just a good ol' fashioned good trade for both sides.  I don't see a real winner or loser in this deal because it's needs dependent.

6 hours ago, jackg1162 said:

Keep EE.  He's going to hit 40 bombs this year.  Astros might trade for him too which would be a major bonus.

Yordan can play OF too and Edwin can split time between DH and 1B.  He’s a perfect fit with his playoff experience and short left field porch.

4 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

If Edwin is E5? Keep him he's always been a solid source of power over the years, also Houston isn't trading for him Astros got Yordan as their #1 1B 

Yordan can play OF too and Edwin can split time between DH and 1B.  He’s a perfect fit with his playoff experience and short left field porch.