NBC Sports Edge Forums

Players It’s Time to Old Yeller - 2019

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miguel Cabrera, you’ve been a good boy! Come with me out back...

For those who don't know, Old Yeller was a good dog.  They say the best daggum dog in the west.  He really saved the day at times.  Sadly, one day Old Yeller contracted rabies and they had to take him

Rouged odor.  He may only be 25, but that’s 175 in dog years (same as his batting average.)

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Khris Davis has been brutal...Khrushin my dreams...

Out of all the chances you have had to say this, why say it when he has a 3 game hit streak with 5 hits the past 3 games and a bomb

17 minutes ago, loro1991 said:

Out of all the chances you have had to say this, why say it when he has a 3 game hit streak with 5 hits the past 3 games and a bomb

1 for 4 again last night w/ bad strikeout late in game, looked lost, he had one good game two nights ago in a field of meh...mirage... go ahead and do what you want but I'm all good, Stinks cuz I really like Krush...

Saying it now is just as good as any other time. A DH-only eligible hitter who only recently was able to bring his OPS up to .700 is beyond useless. If anything, it's a bad time to say because he should have been sent to waivers long ago.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...