NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Which 2 SPs to add? WHIR 100%

mocha4313

Redraft points league where 1 IP=3 points and wins and losses are worth 5 and -5 points respectively. No QS

Best SPs on waivers: Pivetta, Tyler Mahle, Lucchesi, Pablo Lopez, Kyle Gibson, Dakota Hudson, Zach Eflin, Spencer Turnbull, Matz, Trevor Richards, Valdez, Plesac, Peter Lambert

Current Rotation

SP: Verlander, Snell, Gerrit Cole, Nola, James Paxton, Flaherty, German Marquez with Glasnow and Taillon out

Currently leaning towards adding one high ceiling option (thinking Pivetta or maybe Pablo but the Ws and Ls being counted that much worries me) and one high floor one (leaning Lucchesi or maybe Gibson).

Thoughts? Drop a link and WHIR

Edited by mocha4313

Considering how devastating losses are, I would go with Eflin and Valdez. Eflin will get his fair share of wins with the Phillies and has been quite steady this year as well. Valdez is more of an upside play given the small sample size so far but I don't envision him losing many games for Houston; plus, his home park is a pitcher's park. You seem to have a lockdown on Astros starters already anyway lol.