NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool so AD will stay in LA for one year to sign with who? the Utah Jazz???

Lakers management:

Anthony Day-to-Dayvis is back

Eh, looks okay.  Crucial steal and rip away from Ingram in a close game.  Wouldn't mind if he rested on Friday, since it's a crowded night and he's getting more banged up every game.  Hope he eats some turkey tomorrow. 

That revenge game factor ... Yikes.  I dunno, New Orleans fans booing him?  I get booing Kyrie, but AD stayed with the Pellies longer than he should've.  He gave them a huge package from the Lakers, so they should at least thank him for that, lol.

EDIT:  They'd better give him that steal from Ingram.  He's not being credited with it. :/

Edited by MWon
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MWon said:

Eh, looks okay.  Crucial steal and rip away from Ingram in a close game.  Wouldn't mind if he rested on Friday, since it's a crowded night and he's getting more banged up every game.  Hope he eats some turkey tomorrow. 

That revenge game factor ... Yikes.  I dunno, New Orleans fans booing him?  I get booing Kyrie, but AD stayed with the Pellies longer than he should've.  He gave them a huge package from the Lakers, so they should at least thank him for that, lol.

EDIT:  They'd better give him that steal from Ingram.  He's not being credited with it. 😕

Pelicans fans are weird. They’ll boo Zion when He leaves too in 5 years For a better team.

2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Wow. No way. 

Yep  by total and average he is #1👍🏻 Ayton is technically #1 by average and AD #2..but obviously Ayton played one game..

Edited by MNDOGG
47 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

Yep  by total and average he is #1👍🏻 Ayton is technically #1 by average and AD #2..but obviously Ayton played one game..

Don't really see why it's surprising to anyone he has always been the clear best fantasy player and it's not really close. 

40 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

agree. and if you actual enjoy watching basketball AD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>harden.

Well, AD's been attempting a ton of FTs this year, but yeah, Harden's basically mastered the "step-back three, then brick, then get the ball again, drive, and rip through someone's hands to get an And-1" formula.  It's just boring to watch a guy shoot FTs.  

I forgot who it was, but one baller recently said, "Harden's good because you just don't want to touch him".  It's really not Harden's fault, but rather on the league/officiating itself; he's just playing the system.  However, I'm sure ballers in the 80s would definitely not be afraid to touch him.

Oh, and back to AD.  Yeah, he's good.  And fun to watch.

20 minutes ago, MWon said:

Well, AD's been attempting a ton of FTs this year, but yeah, Harden's basically mastered the "step-back three, then brick, then get the ball again, drive, and rip through someone's hands to get an And-1" formula.  It's just boring to watch a guy shoot FTs.  

I forgot who it was, but one baller recently said, "Harden's good because you just don't want to touch him".  It's really not Harden's fault, but rather on the league/officiating itself; he's just playing the system.  However, I'm sure ballers in the 80s would definitely not be afraid to touch him.

Oh, and back to AD.  Yeah, he's good.  And fun to watch.

more than a few of nba players could do what harden does drawing fouls. its nothing special imo. im probably just a hater (like you said its not hardens fault, just looks bad as that's basically a large portion of his game that he exploits way 2 much every game. dislike the jumper, kick ur feet forward/out and fall)

ad is a complete player that does everything great. and as an experienced ad owner I seriously didn't even get bothered when he left with that elbow inj. I get more worried when my mid rders leave mid game.

Yup.  Mostly agree.  I do think that Harden's exceptional at drawing fouls though, and he has such a reputation now, to the point where people just get out of his way when he's shooting or driving because they know if they even breathe on him, he'll go to the line.  And yeah, I don't like it either.  It's just that he's a REALLY smart player, in that he bends all the rules and officiating to their limits to get points. Of course, it frustrates the heck out of everyone, but it's more an indictment of the game than the player.

I've owned AD for a few years and it still scares me when he goes home (the locker room).  But I've also seen enough to where I've turned off notifications from him on the Roto app because I know every update on him is "AD goes to the locker room, questionable to return", and GTD is basically part of his last name, since it's tacked on there so often.

I drafted him with my first pick in one league and KAT with another ... I think it's debatable who's better or more complete now, since KAT's shooting treys like crazy.  And of course, KAT's an ironman while AD's a glass cannon.

• Like 1