NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool so AD will stay in LA for one year to sign with who? the Utah Jazz???

Lakers management:

Anthony Day-to-Dayvis is back

15 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

the problem is hes deferring and not even going after them. hed rather leak out and get in position on offense. not a bad thing but its frustrating. 

It could also be a lil related to his shoulder injury he's been playing through.  Also Danny has been rebounding lately lol.

Edited by DezedandConfused
On 12/8/2019 at 11:51 PM, Portis4Potus said:

I miss owning this dude.

Had first pick in one league for the second year straight, and I've owned AD multiple times prior to that. Went with Harden and punted FG% and TOs, but man oh man does punting assists feel good with AD. He's the best lynchpin for any punt assist team

52 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Had first pick in one league for the second year straight, and I've owned AD multiple times prior to that. Went with Harden and punted FG% and TOs, but man oh man does punting assists feel good with AD. He's the best lynchpin for any punt assist team

hes top 10 center for assist. you don't need to punt assist with AD. hell you don't need to punt anything with ad

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

hes top 10 center for assist. you don't need to punt assist with AD. hell you don't need to punt anything with ad

Per hashtag AD has been twice as valuable per game as #20 rated player Joel Embiid.  That's ******** crazy.  Harden is on another level but AD is as well.  They are 1,2 with a bullet so far on a per game basis nobody else is close.

Like if you have AD or Harden as your #1 pick this year you should be doing well.  Those guys are the types of monsters that paper over weaknesses all the way down the rest of your roster.

26 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Per hashtag AD has been twice as valuable per game as #20 rated player Joel Embiid.  That's ******** crazy.  Harden is on another level but AD is as well.  They are 1,2 with a bullet so far on a per game basis nobody else is close.

Like if you have AD or Harden as your #1 pick this year you should be doing well.  Those guys are the types of monsters that paper over weaknesses all the way down the rest of your roster.

I now got both on my roster in my 14-teamer. And it's 8-cat without TO. Life is good. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

It seems like whenever my 1st pick shoot bricks, the rest of my team follows his lead. 

Exact same boat. Have AD and PG, and both of them wet the bed tonight.

Fortunately - and somewhat ironically - Zach LaVine didn't.

5 minutes ago, alclayno said:

Exact same boat. Have AD and PG, and both of them wet the bed tonight.

Fortunately - and somewhat ironically - Zach LaVine didn't.

Lol funny enough i have the best FG% average in my league yet im shooting 42% right now lmaoo. Looked like everyone crapped the bed in terms of FG on my team as well following AD.

3 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Seems like he's feeling alright although check his back he's carrying the Lakers and a few fantasy team nights with a 36/10/5/1/3/1 line.  Hey, the bum didn't give you any threes or help you at all in FG while anchoring you in FT as a big going 14/17, cut him.

But seriously: Everytime I want to hate owning this guy paying big bucks for him with "GTD" every damn night, he kicks me right in the nuts and tells me to shutup.  

Edited by laurilegend
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Cozie said:

NOLA should be pissed even more knowing all those DNP’s he collected over the years only to see him gut it out every game w/ a contender. 

Dude played 75, 75, and 56 games in NOP his last 3 years. He would have played 75ish last year if he was content. He is always questionable, probable, GTD, banged up and he almost always plays. In this era of rest we would all sign up to get 75 games from our top pick. All of the AD injury frustration for a 1st round big man is misplaced and should be directed at Embiid. 

Sorry to quote you and I am not trying to direct this at you. Just using your post as a reference because I just don't get the AD injury bashing or complaining over the past 3+ years. The guy plays and guts it out. He didn't last year because he was trying to get out of NOLA. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, laurilegend said:

Seems like he's feeling alright although check his back he's carrying the Lakers and a few fantasy team nights with a 36/10/5/1/3/1 line.  Hey, the bum didn't give you any threes or help you at all in FG while anchoring you in FT as a big going 14/17, cut him.

But seriously: Everytime I want to hate owning this guy paying big bucks for him with "GTD" every damn night, he kicks me right in the nuts and tells me to shutup.  

You should never hate owning AD, he’s a lock for a top-3 finish yearly.

Biased, but he’s probably my favorite player to watch.

• Like 1