Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Amateur Draft Results(Dynasty)


Recommended Posts

Sorry I slacked on posting the 2nd round, anyways...

 

Round 2:

1) Quinn Priester

2) Blake Walston

3) Zack Thompson

4) Keoni Cavaco

5) Kody Hoese

6) Graeme Stinson

7) Brennan Malone

8 ) Michael Busch

9) Josh Jung

10) Matt Allen

11) Ethan Small

12) JJ Goss

13) Will Wilson

13a) Brandon Williamson

14) Matt Caterino

15) Bryson Stott

16) Shea Langeliers

*13a was compensation for JT Ginn not signing in 2018

 

Highest draft picks not drafted: #21 Braden Shewmake, #23 Michael Toglia, #27 Ryan Jensen

Highest ranked not drafted according to BA: #19 Logan Davidson, #27 Braden Shewmake, #28 Seth Johnson

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I will share mine if people find it helpful:

 

1. Adley Rutschman 
2. Andrew Vaughn 
3. Bobby Witt JR
4. JJ Bleday 
5. Riley Greene
6. CJ Abrams 
7. Corbin Carroll
8. Josh Jung 
9. Brett Baty 
10.Hunter Bishop 
11. Will Wilson 
12. Shea Langelier
13. Nick Lodolo 
14. Quinn Priester
15. Alek Manoah
16. Greg Jones 
17. Zach Thompson
18. Jackson Rutledge
19. Bryson Stott 
20. Cyrillo Watson 
21. Matthew Allan 

-----------------------------------

22. Daniel Espino 
23. Kody Hoese 
24. George Kirby 
25. Kameron Misner 
26. Brennan Malone 
27. Ethan Small
28. Keoni Cavaco
29. Matt Olner
30. Gunnar Henderson 
31. Mike Togliatti 
32. Michael Busch 
33. Cameron Cannon 
34. Rece Hinds
35. Drew Mendoza
36. Peyton Burdick 
37. Braden Shewmake 
38. Chase Strumph
39. Blake Walston 
40. Anthony Volpe
41. Logan Wyatt

----------------------------

42. Tyler Callahan
43. JJ Goss
44. TJ Sikkema 
45. Seth Johnson 
46. Korey Lee 
47. Aaron Schunk 
48.
49. 
50. 
51. 
 

So we are a 20 team league and we might go deeper than other leagues because we have comp. picks and rounds (we are a contract dynasty).  I will fill in the rest when we finish.  Again, hope it's helpful!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, corey_rideout said:

Does anyone consider Vaughn potentially the top pick? Consider the catcher factor and everything?

I think it's possibly justifiable, but I'd personally roll with Adley.

Edited by Tryptamine
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, corey_rideout said:

Does anyone consider Vaughn potentially the top pick? Consider the catcher factor and everything?

 

I like Vaughn 1.01 personally because I think he will be in a far better lineup and will put up better statistical numbers. Adley is a great individual player but Vaughn will have superior numbers hitting around Eloy, Moncada, Robert, etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

I'd go Vaughn 1.01 without much hesitation. 
Whomever got Will Wilson mid round 2 has the pick of the draft imo 

What's the report on Wilson, first time I've seen him mentioned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigPapi44 said:

This.  Surprised, given the bat, he fell that far.

I can only speak for myself, but his lack of power scared me. I was worried he'd be a Colin Moran clone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, apap414 said:

I will share mine if people find it helpful:

 

1. Adley Rutschman 
2. Andrew Vaughn 
3. Bobby Witt JR
4. JJ Bleday 
5. Riley Greene
6. CJ Abrams 
7. Corbin Carroll
8. Josh Jung 
9. Brett Baty 
10.Hunter Bishop 
11. Will Wilson 
12. Shea Langelier
13. Nick Lodolo 
14. Quinn Priester
15. Alek Manoah
16. Greg Jones 
17. Zach Thompson
18. Jackson Rutledge
19. Bryson Stott 
20. Cyrillo Watson 
21. Matthew Allan 

-----------------------------------

22. Daniel Espino 
23. Kody Hoese 
24. George Kirby 
25. Kameron Misner 
26. Brennan Malone 
27. Ethan Small
28. Keoni Cavaco
29. Matt Olner
30. Gunnar Henderson 
31. Mike Togliatti 
32. Michael Busch 
33. Cameron Cannon 
34. Rece Hinds
35. Drew Mendoza
36. Peyton Burdick 
37. Braden Shewmake 
38. Chase Strumph
39. Blake Walston 
40. Anthony Volpe
41. Logan Wyatt

----------------------------

42. Tyler Callahan
43. JJ Goss
44. TJ Sikkema 
45. Seth Johnson 
46. Korey Lee 
47. Aaron Schunk 
48.
49. 
50. 
51. 
 

So we are a 20 team league and we might go deeper than other leagues because we have comp. picks and rounds (we are a contract dynasty).  I will fill in the rest when we finish.  Again, hope it's helpful!

 

Were J2s eligible? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, apap414 said:

 

Unfortunately they were not.  We're looking to change this.

I was gonna say..if Jasson Dominguez was available and still kicking, whoever grabbed him this late would’ve been getting steal of fantasy century 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

30 team Amateur draft. International players handled separately. 

Round 1
1. Andrew Vaughn, 1B CWS
2. Adley Rutschman, C Bal
3. Bobby Witt Jr, SS KC
4. J.J. Bleday, OF Mia
5. C.J. Abrams, SS SD
6. Riley Greene, OF Det
7. Nick Lodolo, P Cin
8. Bryson Stott, SS Phi
9. Hunter Bishop, OF SF
10. Rece Hinds, 3B Cin
11. Daniel Espino, RHP Cle
12. Corbin Carroll, OF Ari
13. Michael Busch, 1B LAD
14. Brett Baty, 3B NYM
15. Kameron Misner, OF Mia
16. Keoni Cavaco, SS Min
17. Josh Jung, 3B Tex
18. George Kirby, RHP Sea
19. Will Wilson, SS LAA
20. Kody Hoese, 3B LAD
21. Zach Thompson, LHP StL
22. Matthew Thompson, RHP CWS
23. Greg Jones, SS TB
24. Logan Davidson, SS Oak 
25. Shea Langeliers, C Atl
26. Mike Toglia, OF Col
27. Alek Manoah, RHP Tor
28. Quinn Priester, RHP Pit
29. Jackson Rutledge, RHP C
30. Matthew Allan, RHP NYM

Round 2

1. Hudson Head, SDP

2. Brennan Malone, RHP, ARI

3. Gunnar Henderson, SS, BAL

4. Ethan Small, RHP, TB

5. Matt Wallner, OF, MIN

6. Matthew Lugo, SS, BOS

7. Logan Wyatt, 1B, SFG

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's my fault. That was the draft order. But 3 teams didn't show for the draft. The Commish has found new managers and they picked at the end of the first round. 

Essentially Hinds , Misner, Matt Thompson and Toglia were the last 4 picks (27,28,29 and 30th) of the first round. That means Priester was the 24th actual pick. 

 

Apologies for the confusion.

 

dan

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 5:03 PM, BigPapi44 said:

What's the report on Wilson, first time I've seen him mentioned. 

I don't know what the reports are, I've just seen some tape. Didn't jump off the screen with athleticism or tools, but I think he's one of those guys who "just know how to hit" - as cliche as that sounds. Maybe he becomes Jordy Mercer, but maybe he becomes Brendan Rodgers with less power, or a Mark Grudzielanek type of big leaguer. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...