Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deon Cain 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Made some noise last training camp... before he tore his acl preseason week 1... working his way back... Colts have added Parris and Funchess... I still think Cain is better than both... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Deon Cain 2019 Outlook
  • 2 months later...

I'm very intrigued. I know the drafting of Parris Campbell and signing of Devin Funchess took all the air out of the balloon this spring, but it seems like the Colts never miss a chance to talk up Deon Cain, both as a player and person. Funchess is on a 1 year deal, Campbell has had some injuries this preseason and missed about 3 weeks of critical practice time. 

Cain still seems a little buried on the depth chart, but things can change in a hurry if his health checks out and he keeps making big plays. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 8:01 AM, mjb03003 said:

I'm very intrigued. I know the drafting of Parris Campbell and signing of Devin Funchess took all the air out of the balloon this spring, but it seems like the Colts never miss a chance to talk up Deon Cain, both as a player and person. Funchess is on a 1 year deal, Campbell has had some injuries this preseason and missed about 3 weeks of critical practice time. 

Cain still seems a little buried on the depth chart, but things can change in a hurry if his health checks out and he keeps making big plays. 

 

Funchess is kind of a bum and we don't know how good or bad Campbell will be - like so many rookie WR he could be any kind.  Cain has every shot to carve out a meaningful role in this offense, although he's more of a dynasty play at this point.  I don't see him being relevant in redraft this season... maybe someone for 14-teamers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Anything to see here or is the party over for people with Luck retirement?

I still have him in dynasty. Positive sign I guess if there is one is that in the preseason wasn’t it Jacoby who was throwing to him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

It's over. It's why I dropped him in WLAB before you scooped him up.

 

:)

 

maybe when fucheese gets injured...

 

c'mon Cleats ... we all know Chad puts the Brissket in the oven come week 3 or 4 - Kelly lifts ALL Indy offensive personnel. 

patience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

c'mon Cleats ... we all know Chad puts the Brissket in the oven come week 3 or 4 - Kelly lifts ALL Indy offensive personnel. 

patience. 

 

Hilton, Mack, Melvin Gordon, TY Hilton, Paris Campbell,ebron, funcheese, lots of options. I like the talent but hard to roster and wait for all the variables to shake out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Hilton, Mack, Melvin Gordon, TY Hilton, Paris Campbell,ebron, funcheese, lots of options. I like the talent but hard to roster and wait for all the variables to shake out.

 

ya listed two Hiltons and one MGIII ... let's subtract two of them - bit less crowded, no?

🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Hilton, Mack, Melvin Gordon, TY Hilton, Paris Campbell,ebron, funcheese, lots of options. I like the talent but hard to roster and wait for all the variables to shake out.

Don't forget the duo of Harrison and Wayne.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 8:08 PM, UcanTry said:

Cain is balling again tonight

Deep Leaguers -- Anyone really....

For those who missed out on the big Waiver WRs, Deon Cain is a guy to scoop up as the new WR2.

 

Yes, I know rookie Campbell is there, but he's the slot with Cain lined up as the #2 on the outside. He had an awesome camp, along with preseason games...plus the staff has talked him up for a while.

He'll be a Week 2 WW Add no doubt -- get in now for Free if you missed out

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...