NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ja Morant 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid just does not learn 😂 or maybe he did. Found a way to drive but instead of laying it in, he made sure to dunk it on Turner -- foul, missed the dunk, but that would've been sweet. No more layups tonight. lol

Edited by MysticPeak

That fall tonight looked BAD, I can’t believe he came back, he might be made of rubber. Brevin Knight said he finishes too many plays flat on the hardwood, I have to agree.  I bought League Pass primarily too watch this kid. Man, it’s going to be sweet when he finally packs that one he’s been trying for all season. Ja has all of the skills to be the best player in the NBA, one day....

Just too bad he insists on trying to be extremely fancy instead of making the simple plays -- everyone's been telling him to relax and he'll get his highlight if he lets it come to him. The smooth slick layup attempts I love, the dunk attempts is what's going to potentially cost him his career sadly -- we've already seen this movie before.

Solomon Hill. Tyus Jones. Dillon Brooks. All telling him to chill out and still refuses to listen. You can be special without the highlight dunks.

2 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Do the Grizzlies have no one else that's younger for the PG spot? Any young SGs they'd be willing to run at PG? 

T. Jones is only 23. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Do the Grizzlies have no one else that's younger for the PG spot? Any young SGs they'd be willing to run at PG? 

They have Melton but I don't think he is good

Tyus can rack up assists and steals at a pretty high rate, without killing your TO.  I think the last time he started he had like 10 points 8 assists in 27 minutes or something like that...not expecting much but probably slightly better than Cory Joseph.