NBC Sports EDGE Forums

I’m looking for a dynasty basketball league

Hello, I’m new to dynasty basketball but very eager to try it out. Having trouble finding a league though. Ideally I could like a start up league with a buy in of 20-60$ but I’m also fine with a orphan team or even a free league! Just want to give it a try. My email is jasonkyriakos2@gmail.com thanks!

Hi Jason.  Our league is expanding from 8 to 10 teams this year so we are looking for two brand new teams.  You and the other expansion team would get the first 6 picks of the draft.  Then the other 8 teams would join the draft and we all rotate picking depending on the random order ESPN chooses.  Let me know if interested.  Thanks, Grant.

Hi Jason, 

Here is My League home & settings;

Home ; http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=42139997

Setttings; http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/settings?leagueId=42139997

The League is an Espn 16-Team Head to Head Each Category Keeper League . The scoring is custom and can be viewed here; http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/settings?leagueId=42139997&view=scoring.

If you want to join, I will send you mail. 

Thanks. 

On 6/25/2019 at 9:45 AM, Mr. G said:

Hi Jason.  Our league is expanding from 8 to 10 teams this year so we are looking for two brand new teams.  You and the other expansion team would get the first 6 picks of the draft.  Then the other 8 teams would join the draft and we all rotate picking depending on the random order ESPN chooses.  Let me know if interested.  Thanks, Grant.

Hi Mr g. I am interested. Could you send like to league so I can check rules etc? Thanks

1 hour ago, Raidersman said:

Hi Mr g. I am interested. Could you send like to league so I can check rules etc? Thanks

The two expansion teams have been filled Raidersman, however we have a few teams who are not checking back in so we might need a replacement or two of owners.  Would you be up for replacing another owner who already has an established team?

1 hour ago, Mr. G said:

The two expansion teams have been filled Raidersman, however we have a few teams who are not checking back in so we might need a replacement or two of owners.  Would you be up for replacing another owner who already has an established team?

Yep sure

14 hours ago, Raidersman said:

Yep sure

ok, I'll let you know, still figuring out who's out, as I sent last chance email to the league.

• Thanks 1