NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soroka pulled after getting hbp on the right forearm. Seems precautionary, but still ruins my day. Look forward to every fifth day watching him. 

3 minutes ago, LoGo said:

Soroka pulled after getting hbp on the right forearm. Seems precautionary, but still ruins my day. Look forward to every fifth day watching him. 

Yup, taking an L now cause of this.   Mid week injuries are a ******** killer in weekly leagues

And knowing the way things go, Atlanta will probably win the game and he would have gotten another Win.

Stepped away for a couple of innings, came back just a little bit ago to find it out.  Off to the Brewers' game to watch Woodruff now I suppose....

54 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

Tatis is so amazing just scores on a pop up yes a normal pop up to 2nd base

this is the first time I recommend watching a highlight of a pop up on the IF

Gotta love dynamic players willing to take a risk to punish lollygagging, makes the game much more exciting. It's just too bad Brault gets charged for his 2B being inattentive. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Great start, Plesac.

Indeed it was!

To be fair, I was worried at first too. But the kid showed great poise once again to bounce back and shut them down from there.

4 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

That'll do for the Brewers finally doing something.  First pitch of the 3rd inning, Shaw absolutely crushes it...

Of course it’s the day after I drop him.  It’s almost July how long am I supposed to wait?  Jeeze.

• Thanks 1

Not gonna lie that was a gutsy performance from Yamamoto after a very ugly first inning.  Not going to get a QS but I’ll take the 7 K’s in 5 IP.  His first time facing adversity and he battled coming out on top.  I really like this kid.

2 minutes ago, FUM said:

Of course it’s the day after I drop him.  It’s almost July how long am I supposed to wait?  Jeeze.

Don't blame you.  I would have dropped him long before you did actually.  It happens I guess, although it was just one AB.

• Like 1