NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i once slept on my neck wrong and it hurt for 5 days but after that i was fine.   i'm really not sure what's wrong with enunwa.

Who are they playing that week?

This AJ Green saga feels like that Seinfeld episode where George keeps telling Susan's parents that he has a house in the Hamptons, and he drives them all the way there until he finally admits he does

Posted Images

A.J. Green (ankle) will practice on a "very limited" basis Thursday.

It will be Green's first work of any kind since July 27. The Bengals' No. 1 wideout is not expected to suit up against the Ravens, but he will now have a shot at returning for Week 7. That would give the Bengals, and Green, a chance to showcase his wares ahead of a potential trade.

13 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Haters never succeed.  

Not hating just pessimistic. Been holding since day 1 in multiple leagues. I’m not lucky enough for this to work out. I also just got Chris Herndoned so that might help explain my perspective. 

• Haha 3

As mentioned, 2017 he was a low-end WR1, and before injury in '18 his numbers were even better. 

I'm not sure why they had to make the "very" limited distinction. That is definitely not the description I'd use after seeing those videos. I was expecting to see him catching a pass in a wheelchair with a boot on based on that blurb. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

As mentioned, 2017 he was a low-end WR1, and before injury in '18 his numbers were even better. 

I'm not sure why they had to make the "very" limited distinction. That is definitely not the description I'd use after seeing those videos. I was expecting to see him catching a pass in a wheelchair with a boot on based on that blurb. 

Here's the clip.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, timexsocialclub said:

This guy always seems to be hurt and puts up some major duds. When was his last stellar season?

Look at his points per game.  He's never less than a WR2 when he plays and usually a WR1.  The season stats look bad because of the missed games.

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

I mean what's the coach supposed to go up there and say 

"Yup this guy is as good as gone"

If they have any sense they will trade him, but it depends if teams are offering better than the compensatory pick they are going to get when he leaves in the off-season which I would estimate at 3rd or 4th round

• Haha 1