NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jimmy Butler 2019-2020 Outlook

Semi finals in my weekly league. Thinking of swapping Butler out for Cody Martin but these updates from Spoelstra seem promising... do I risk it for the biscuit?!? Jimmy’s history with nagging injuries bothers me

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For one Butler is a career 45% shooter who has alternated between 46% and 47% for the past four years. Why would he shoot worse now? Because he is on Miami? A team you think is worse than the Wizards

Relax lol. It's the birth of his child, pretty sure it's slightly more important than a fantasy team

6 minutes ago, Bluo said:

Semi finals in my weekly league. Thinking of swapping Butler out for Cody Martin but these updates from Spoelstra seem promising... do I risk it for the biscuit?!? Jimmy’s history with nagging injuries bothers me

He’s expected to play Wednesday 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He’s expected to play Wednesday 

Saw that a few mins from tip off and put him back on for Martin then noticed Dejounte Murray INJ so I had to replace him with Martin anyways

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

At this rate if you have multiple injuries hes becoming a cut candidate. His recent production has been meh and his yearly mood swings are kicking in

I definitely would not heed this questionable advice, fellow readers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ruled out. Owning this guy, Ayton and Towns has aged me at least 10 years smh

He's on my DND list after last year when I had him. Such a headache lol. He's only played more than 70 games twice in his 10 years in the league. He's pretty much a guarantee to miss 15-20 games.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

He's on my DND list after last year when I had him. Such a headache lol. He's only played more than 70 games twice in his 10 years in the league. He's pretty much a guarantee to miss 15-20 games.

Never again for me either. I had so many offers to trade him and didn’t do it. Thought he was finally happy and would play all season but damn I’m naive lol.