NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jasson Dominguez, CF, NYY

14 hours ago, jfazz23 said:

where are you guys looking to take in keepers/dynasty

I'd say he's either 1 or 2, depending on if you want Vaughn's "coming soon" status, or Dominguez's #1 overall player upside way down the road. Assuming you're referring to FYPD's. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fantrax had him in their system when he turned 11.

Not necessarily. Even if there is some fear that you wont be around to reap some great hypothetical Jasson Dominguez major league years, if his stock goes similarly to Wander Franco's, then he's one o

maxed out on roids it looks like.  lol but i dont know only time will tell

On 1/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, mavsfan23 said:

I'd say he's either 1 or 2, depending on if you want Vaughn's "coming soon" status, or Dominguez's #1 overall player upside way down the road. Assuming you're referring to FYPD's. 

Got him at 1.3 this year so pretty excited to see what he becomes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m torn on who to pick at 1.4. It isn’t a FYPD it’s more of a dynasty prospect draft where all prospect are available . Top available are Julio Rodríguez , Jarred Kelenic, Dylan Carlson , Jasson Dominguez , Gavin Lux . 

3 hours ago, Jor357 said:

I’m torn on who to pick at 1.4. It isn’t a FYPD it’s more of a dynasty prospect draft where all prospect are available . Top available are Julio Rodríguez , Jarred Kelenic, Dylan Carlson , Jasson Dominguez , Gavin Lux . 

Julio for me, but it's close. Can't go wrong with that group really, but Carlson may be a notch below the others. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jor357 said:

I'd take all of those guys over Dominguez. Lux is already a top-5 prospect and has reached the bigs. Carlson and Kelenic are both knocking on the door and are highly rated prospects who have shown they can hit for AVG and power while stealing 20 bags. And Julio is two years older and very possibly the most gifted player of the bunch. Julio also is way more physically imposing than Dominguez. At 16 years of age, Dominguez has a ways to go before making his big league debut.

yea I doubt I have a shot at lux or Klencic at 1.4 . My hope is I grab Julio there . 

14 hours ago, Jor357 said:

That's the pick IMO right there

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, charger_ss24 said:

Keep this hype train rolling! Hopefully it will allow me to pick up one of J-Rod or Luciano in our reserve draft next week.🤓

Well unconfirmed reports are that he changed his own diapers under 60 seconds at the age of 2...ambidextrously of course.

And there is this: http://bronxpinstripes.com/yankees-prospects/what-is-everyone-saying-about-jasson-dominguez/

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, pbjfb said:

how come he doesn't have a page on fangraphs?

Because he hasn't played any games/accumulated any official stats yet (Eric's confirmed this in at least one previous chat as he's been asked that question multiple times).

He doesn't have a page on milb.com yet either for the same reason.

22 hours ago, Dark One said:

Because he hasn't played any games/accumulated any official stats yet (Eric's confirmed this in at least one previous chat as he's been asked that question multiple times).

He doesn't have a page on milb.com yet either for the same reason.

Oh wow, and he's expected to be called up this year? (If they play)

• 3 months later...