NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2020 season will be locked on 2020-10-14. Please finish any 2020 discussions here, and take any 2021 outlook discussions to the 2021 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully this prick is well rested 

dude I grew up in San Diego, I am 45 years old, my first game was in 1979, and I remember asking my dad how a guy could be named World B Free.  Michael Cage was my first favorite player, Danny Manning

Kawhi out (torn vagina)

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Used him and impending WW material to buy low on Jokic and Porzingis

He's pretty money when he plays, but my squad was struggling with all the missed games  

amazing trade for you. kawhi load management is out of control. in h2h leagues I would move him for even a severe discount. let's say he has a 3 game playoff week, he could easily not play in 2 of those for load management and you have no idea or control of when it will happen. 

Edited by richg24
1 minute ago, richg24 said:

amazing trade for you. kawhi load management is out of control. in h2h leagues I would move him for even a severe discount. let's say he has a 3 game playoff week, he could easily not play in 2 of those for load management and you have no idea or control of when it will happen. 

And that sucks.That can make you lose a matchup 4-5 because he misses so many games. 

1 minute ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

And that sucks.That can make you lose a matchup 4-5 because he misses so many games. 

For sure. He's fine for Roto, but until this load management crap is gone or hugely reduced for him, he's a H2H do not draft for me going forward. 

4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

For sure. He's fine for Roto, but until this load management crap is gone or hugely reduced for him, he's a H2H do not draft for me going forward. 

Agreed. I did not draft year in any of my leagues at all because I wasn't sold on "I feel fine" narratives that him and the Clippers were pushing.

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

Per the Rotoworld blurb:

He'll be receiving his ring along with a chorus of boos, but he'll be out there after resting on Monday. The Clippers have another back-to-back set this week, so expect Leonard to again hit the sidelines for either Friday's game in Minnesota or Saturday's game in Chicago. With Leonard back in action, Patrick Patterson will return to the second unit.”

Do you guys really think he’s going to get booed? Not strictly fantasy related but I’m curious as to what people think. I believe he will be received warmly. I’m a Toronto fan, and I’d cheer for him (if I could afford a ticket).

42 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Per the Rotoworld blurb:

He'll be receiving his ring along with a chorus of boos, but he'll be out there after resting on Monday. The Clippers have another back-to-back set this week, so expect Leonard to again hit the sidelines for either Friday's game in Minnesota or Saturday's game in Chicago. With Leonard back in action, Patrick Patterson will return to the second unit.”

Do you guys really think he’s going to get booed? Not strictly fantasy related but I’m curious as to what people think. I believe he will be received warmly. I’m a Toronto fan, and I’d cheer for him (if I could afford a ticket).

pretty sure he’ll get a standing ovation. Give that guy a statue

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, jiiiggz said:

Curious how frustrated you Kawhi owners are.

I got offered Kawhi for my Jrue, thinking it's because the owner is fed up with random missed games.

Yeah he will miss games other than that top 10 player. If you are uncomfortable with missed games during fantasy playoffs then dont do it cause its gonna happen. Other than that do the damn deal.

1 hour ago, jiiiggz said:

Curious how frustrated you Kawhi owners are.

I got offered Kawhi for my Jrue, thinking it's because the owner is fed up with random missed games.

Total value with games played, they have been similar besides jrue's shooting woes. Both around top 25 in total games.