NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2020 season will be locked on 2020-10-14. Please finish any 2020 discussions here, and take any 2021 outlook discussions to the 2021 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

23 minutes ago, rollow222222 said:

He’s returning 7th overall value in 9 cat WITH load management and having his minutes monitored. If anything he has less risk than others of injury because of it. Unless you are getting a top 6 player in a multi player deal and are already stacking games for the playoffs, I don’t know why you would trade him. His monitoring/load management is already built in to that top 7 value. 

Only reason is it's annoying in h2h cat where it's very close and he misses a game.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully this prick is well rested 

dude I grew up in San Diego, I am 45 years old, my first game was in 1979, and I remember asking my dad how a guy could be named World B Free.  Michael Cage was my first favorite player, Danny Manning

Kawhi out (torn vagina)

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kawhi Leonard 2019-2020 Outlook
24 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Hoping the guy in my league gets sick of this and takes trade offers lmaoooo

Im sick of this and want trade offers. Unfortunately people think because you are sick of it you will accept crappy offers. Kawhi owners not selling 50 cents on the dollar.

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Did you draft him not believing he was going to be load managed?

Which is why I said no one is selling 50 cents on the dollar. I didnt want him at all and the only reason why I took him was because he slid a bit and I just said eff it. He's still a top 5 player when he plays.

Just now, COBBLEPOT said:

the good thing is that most of the back to backs will be out the way once it really matters 

Yeah, for me I believe he only has 1 b2b for week 2 of my playoffs. It still sucks considering that can be the difference but it is what it is.

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yeah, for me I believe he only has 1 b2b for week 2 of my playoffs. It still sucks considering that can be the difference but it is what it is.

just hope that theyre jockeying for positioning in the playoff seeding and that he plays 95% of his games in march and april 

that should keep him at first round value for that time period 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Which is why I said no one is selling 50 cents on the dollar. I didnt want him at all and the only reason why I took him was because he slid a bit and I just said eff it. He's still a top 5 player when he plays.

For me this was why I avoided all of the load management all-stars. Not worth the headache even if they fell a little.

5 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

just hope that theyre jockeying for positioning in the playoff seeding and that he plays 95% of his games in march and april 

that should keep him at first round value for that time period 

This. I’ve been hoping they rack up the L’s. Best case for a Laker fan & kawhi owner like me haha

• Like 2