NBC Sports Edge Forums

Off my rocker? Keeper trade. WHIR 100%

12 team, Roto keeper (keep 😎 currently in first place with 134.5 points BUT doesn’t mean I can’t lose it so I wanna keep my foot on the throat of those in competition (next closest is around 104 I think).

Either way, would you do this deal...

I give: G.Sanchez, Judge, Jose Ramirez (all three were kept)

I get: Yelich, Andrus, Encarnacion, 1st Rd Pick 2020

My keepers next year would be Yelich, Bellinger, Trea Turner, Soto, Acuna, Berrios, Bieber, Glasnow probably...would have two firsts I could use to try to flip into an upgraded keeper possibly.

Do this deal or demand more in return? I also have a guy willing to give Cole for Ramirez. Probably the smarter play.

9 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

HORRIBLE deal for you

Had a feeling, I originally asked for Arenado and Yelich but he shot that down and got caught up in the emotion of it all haha. He didn’t jump on this one which I’m pretty shocked about.

What type of players are drafted in round 1? And who would be your catcher after moving Sanchez? I don't think this is as much of a "no" as previous posters are making it out to be since JoRam sucks this year. 

24 minutes ago, JaeTM said:

What type of players are drafted in round 1? And who would be your catcher after moving Sanchez? I don't think this is as much of a "no" as previous posters are making it out to be since JoRam sucks this year. 

I would pick up Jansen or see if the guy would thro in Realmuto or something since he has sucked this year. Guys drafted in the first round are....eh...noteworthy guys are Mondesi and Alonso but moreso 1st Rd picks during the offseason are highly valued for trades so I could use them for an upgrade....but obviously none of that is guaranteed.