NBC Sports Edge Forums

• tonycpsu changed the title to A.J. Reed 2019 Outlook
2 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Come on guys. I still remember the hype here

Lol....I was actually being genuine.  Wasn’t sure if it was the same guy, I thought he was reincarnated as Bobby Bradley.  I don’t think anyone is gonna add him, but stranger things have happened.

On 7/9/2019 at 4:21 PM, urban2014 said:

Called up by Chicago Sox. Let's do this again lol

Image result for chandler bing let's do it again gif

Anyone think he might be a decent reclamation project by the Sox? While really bad this year (I feel that a lot had to do with his mental aspect of the game, when he has been hitting bombs in AAA for a few years now and still not getting that prolonged chance to hit in the majors can play tricks with his mind. Yes, I know his bats are slow and he's a bit overweight... etc... My point though is, will he actually take this change a scenery as his wakeup call and opportunity to right ship his career? Will be watching it closely. 

Isn't he out of shape on top of everything else? I feel like the ceiling is poor man's CJ Cron. Not sure what kind of league you have to be in for that to be worth adding to your team. Maybe a deep OBP league where you're desperate for homers...