Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Pollard 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Just now, GriffeySwag said:

😂

I like my chances a lot more than the guy you and many others wasted a mid round pick on.

Why? I'll just pick up some other dude off waivers that I'll probably drop in 2 weeks. Justice Hill has the same chance of being useful as whoever you drafted. You seem to have patted yourself on the back so hard, you forgot how basic probabilities work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao this guy is trash and is gona get stuffed by the Giants defense in week one. Jerry will break out the American Express Gold card for zeke immediately after the game and say goodbye to JAG POLLARD

NyMetsfan do you really need 2 accounts posting in the Tony Pollard thread 👀

I remember the Bell owners calling James Conner a JAG last year...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Why? I'll just pick up some other dude off waivers that I'll probably drop in 2 weeks. Justice Hill has the same chance of being useful as whoever you drafted. You seem to have patted yourself on the back so hard, you forgot how basic probabilities work.

You should hold off on trying to lecture other people on probabilities when you just posted these gems, no less than 24 hours ago:

 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:47 AM, miasma16 said:

The odds of you getting a seasonlong difference maker in the 9th are very low. The odds of Pollard being a high-end RB2 for several weeks are very high. 

 

21 hours ago, miasma16 said:

It's educated guesses, I've been expecting Zeke to miss games for a long time now. Looks to me like you're going off as little (or less) information as I am. The same people that won't spend a 9th round pick on Pollard are the same people that will spend half of their FAAB on a running back in a week and a half.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GriffeySwag said:

The odds of you getting a seasonlong difference maker in the 9th are very low. The odds of Pollard being a high-end RB2 for several weeks are very high. 

And that was correct. Do you have a point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been on record as saying Zeke would be back in time ... maybe not full GO for week one, but signed and in uniform. 

that said, not gonna knock anyone who took a swing on Pollard - it's a gamble, sure - but no reason to slag 'em. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i've been on record as saying Zeke would be back in time ... maybe not full GO for week one, but signed and in uniform. 

that said, not gonna knock anyone who took a swing on Pollard - it's a gamble, sure - but no reason to slag 'em. 

Lol. Just yanking their chain. Was reasonable to draft Pollard late

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BIGFATPANDA said:

Told you guys he was a JAG! Only had 30 carries in college. Can’t compare to Connor who was an actual RB in college 

Huh? Pollard/Conner have nothing to do with anything. Zeke will sign, at least reportedly. Bell didn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CooL said:

Zeke hasn’t signed yet, right?  Come on Pollard owners, lets #keepthefaith! At the very least, he can provide some standalone flex PPR value, right?

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Newtown
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

It looks like he won't be a thing after all. I'd kinda got into the idea of using him though. I'll hold until confirmed with zeke

That is smart thing to do.

 

I am keeping Pollard since I have Zeke and want him cuffed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

Pollard’s value is exactly what it should be for me: a $1 late pickup that will blossom into a golden flower when zeke’s karma will inevitably come home to roost

 

i can dig the existential kamikaze vibe of all this ... hell, i wipe my bum wif singletons - why not plunk one on a Pollard? 

👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo just put pollard 12+ points for week 1(2-3 FPs ROS). Sharps must know something. Perhaps Zeke is calling JJ's bluff on the whole Pollard can be our "workhorse" RB and wants to let Dallas roll with Pollard week 1 and see what happens. No other news out there that Yahoo would put such a big number week 1 for Pollard. We'll see. Anyways, Pollard is still a great handcuff grab in the late rounds and may prove to have some flex appeal ROS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Yahoo just put pollard 12+ points for week 1(2-3 FPs ROS). Sharps must know something. Perhaps Zeke is calling JJ's bluff on the whole Pollard can be our "workhorse" RB and wants to let Dallas roll with Pollard week 1 and see what happens. No other news out there that Yahoo would put such a big number week 1 for Pollard. We'll see. Anyways, Pollard is still a great handcuff grab in the late rounds and may prove to have some flex appeal ROS.

 And Zeke has 0 projected on yahoo..... (My league settings have Pollard at 16pts wk 1 and 5 ROS.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

😂

I like my chances a lot more than the guy you and many others wasted a mid round pick on.

Who spent a mid round pick on this guy? He didnt get taken in a single digit round in any of my drafts except for a 9 round keeper league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...