NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Pollard 2019 Outlook

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao this guy is trash and is gona get stuffed by the Giants defense in week one. Jerry will break out the American Express Gold card for zeke immediately after the game and say goodbye to JAG POLLARD

NyMetsfan do you really need 2 accounts posting in the Tony Pollard thread 👀

I remember the Bell owners calling James Conner a JAG last year...

Posted Images

5 hours ago, oban14 said:

Who spent a mid round pick on this guy? He didnt get taken in a single digit round in any of my drafts except for a 9 round keeper league.

Plenty of people did. If you wanna use anecdotal evidence, he went in the 8th, 9th, and 10th round of the three leagues I've drafted so far. But more objective data, such as using NFFC's (high stakes leagues) ADP for the last week, had him going in the 90's across 150+ leagues. Which is the late 8th round or the 9th round of a 12 team league.

Pollard is still at 10+ points in Yahoo leagues. Sharps are betting the middle, Zeke may play, but not much. Pollard as of tonight is still a solid flex play.

Just an aside if you did not know: "Sharps" are the Vegas guys who have real money on these situations. Always pay attention where the sharps are putting money because they often have info even the sports networks don't have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
16 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Pollard is still at 10+ points in Yahoo leagues. Sharps are betting the middle, Zeke may play, but not much. Pollard as of tonight is still a solid flex play.

Just an aside if you did not know: "Sharps" are the Vegas guys who have real money on these situations. Always pay attention where the sharps are putting money because they often have info even the sports networks don't have.

Ok where do I look for this

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blazer said:

That's good information to have. 

I still question though, if Zekes a full go week 1, why wouldn't they want him getting a full workload? Division rival, week 1, and no real heightened risk of injury. You wanna bring it for that game. 

NFL Network's Jane Slater reports that despite continued talks between the Cowboys and holdout RB Ezekiel Elliott, a deal is "not close."

Sep 2, 2019, 10:33 AM ET

Take that, Chuckie Robinson!  This Slater woman is also "REPORTING" that a deal is not close, and not SPECULATING.

Let's keep the faith, Pollard owners!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, OrangeAggie said:

Let's assume for a second that Zeke doesn't sign...how certain are we that Pollard is going to carry the load in Dallas? I can't say I'm too concerned about Alfred Morris, but I do wonder if they might scoop someone off waivers to split touches with Pollard. 

Dude Fred Morris lmao, that dude is washed up, they used Pollard on 1st 2nd 3rd 4th down from the 1st qtr at 15:00 when they played the rams, with Dak under center

Pollard train still on track baby, let's goooooo