NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Pollard 2019 Outlook

56 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I can confirm no Bell owner ever wanted to pay for Conner like he'd be starting all year.

Nope.  I remember offering him to the Bell owner for Jax D before week 1.  The owner laughed at me.  Needless to say he finished last.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao this guy is trash and is gona get stuffed by the Giants defense in week one. Jerry will break out the American Express Gold card for zeke immediately after the game and say goodbye to JAG POLLARD

NyMetsfan do you really need 2 accounts posting in the Tony Pollard thread 👀

I remember the Bell owners calling James Conner a JAG last year...

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

maaaaaan, if we could just get Pollard's face on there this one would rank right behind Ron Paul and Vince 🤣

My Photoshop skills are godawful or I would have been wayyy ahead of ya. Does he look anything like Christine Michael by chance.....

• Haha 1

Jerry's comments today definitely make me think Zeke is going to miss some regular season games.  How high can Pollard go?  For anyone set to draft in the next few days, how high are you willing to take him?  I'm a Zeke owner (it's a keeper league) in PPR, and already thinking he's probably worth at least a 6th.  I don't think Zeke will pull a Le'Veon or anything, but missing 6 or 7 games could definitely be in play.  My league includes return yardage too, so that could be an extra bonus with Pollard.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Jerry's comments today definitely make me think Zeke is going to miss some regular season games.  How high can Pollard go?  For anyone set to draft in the next few days, how high are you willing to take him?  I'm a Zeke owner (it's a keeper league) in PPR, and already thinking he's probably worth at least a 6th.  I don't think Zeke will pull a Le'Veon or anything, but missing 6 or 7 games could definitely be in play.  My league includes return yardage too, so that could be an extra bonus with Pollard.

I have a draft tomorrow and will definitely start looking for where his name is on the available RB list around the 7th. Had a draft this past Saturday and the guy almost went undrafted (my last selection). 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

Any chance Zeke sits out a whole season? 

Always a chance. Nobody thought Bell was going to sit all season but look how that turned out. The circumstances were a bit different but who knows.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, whoopsie said:

Always a chance. Nobody thought Bell was going to sit all season but look how that turned out. The circumstances were a bit different but who knows.

Way different scenario. A player under contract doesn’t benefit from sitting out the season. It’s arguable that Bell benefitted from it. Financially he certainly didn’t. He did force himself out of Pittsburgh, but he was also not under contract. There may be a chance he misses a few games, but I doubt he misses the entire season. It’s funny that these RBs think they have leverage.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Way different scenario. A player under contract doesn’t benefit from sitting out the season. It’s arguable that Bell benefitted from it. Financially he certainly didn’t. He did force himself out of Pittsburgh, but he was also not under contract. There may be a chance he misses a few games, but I doubt he misses the entire season. It’s funny that these RBs think they have leverage.

He does have some leverage. Zeke can always not play. If he doesn't play Zeke doesn't make money but Cowboys are much worse. There is some team out there that will pay Zeke what he wants so that is always an option for Dallas.