NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hunter Henry 2019 Outlook

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am starting him so I can drop OJ Howard to fill in a bye week defense.  If he gets zero (out), fine with me.  That's what I expect from OJ.

Lol. Come eat your crow. 

You and anyone else are welcome to use my promotional write up that I just shared with my league:   Tired of your busted tight end? Are you worrying about eating a zero or if Jeremy Sprinkle

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheAuthorityHere said:

Nice. Hopefully in 2 weeks I don’t have to watch OJ Howard being a Offensive lineman anymore.

OJ is in for 83% of the snaps though. I was told that was the most important statistic. 🤣

On 10/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, pushaZ said:

This source is not detailed enough to be trustworthy and I wouldn't trust fantasy advice from USA Today. IMO.

Henry is going to be out for awhile, his fracture was never a 4-6 week injury. Will probably be load managed upon return too.

^ This guy's an idiot and also clearly not a doctor.

Pick Henry up ASAP

• Haha 5

If I had an IR spot, I would certainly grab him though. Don't want to hold him for a month.

Edit: Ehhhh, maybe a month is aggressive (in a good way), he may come back sooner. I've started taking Rotoworld blurbs far less seriously recently.

Edited by kball09
9 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

So...what does this mean? Back on the field week 7??

OJ Howard owner wondering if he should wait and play it cute or strike now while he's still stitting in waivers.

I would grab him now. He’s two or three weeks away probably. But what else is there on the wire? I have OJ on my team and a bunch of trash on the wire. Great players like Akins, Irv Smith and Burton.

Edited by TheAuthorityHere
2 minutes ago, TheAuthorityHere said:

I would grab him now. He’s two or three weeks away probably. But what else is there on the wire? I have OJ on my team and a bunch of trash on the wire. Great players like Akins, Irv Smith and Burton.

Options on wire: Knox, Watson, Everett, Burton.

To add to the news yesterday, I just saw on Reddit that he was running sprints today in a knee brace.

I just dropped Pettis for him. I think he's 2-3 weeks out from returning. It'll only get riskier to leave him out there once news keeps coming out about him putting in practices, even if it's just individual stuff. Owners with bench space or struggling at TE are going to pounce soon.

Dropped him week 2 jusr picked him up again after i was able to put him in my IR 

i hope he can come back stronger and healthier. He’s a great TE option. I’ve been streaming and it’s been a lot of ups and downs mainly downs. 

I picked him up yesterday to get ahead of the waiver run next week.  If you want him and he's on your wire I'd advise you to pick him up before rosters lock tomorrow cuz he could be a hot add on the Wednesday/Thursday waiver run.