Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Google basketball monster (you can do this with the free version), then click team analysis, input your two players, that's it.  I'll do the work for you this time:   1) Harden/Capela (zscor

I agree with the ultimate conclusion but some of the reasoning is flawed.   1) I agree that combinations are important, but that favors Harden imo.  If you draft Harden in the first few pick

I know I shouldn’t complain about the “number 1 player in fantasy” but this guy has lost a step over the last couple months. Got smashed by the hornets yesterday and getting smashed by the magic today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

I know I shouldn’t complain about the “number 1 player in fantasy” but this guy has lost a step over the last couple months. Got smashed by the hornets yesterday and getting smashed by the magic today. 

If we are talking about basketball it seems like the Rockets have kinks to work out as a team. Without a traditional center you get ugly games like this. 

His step back 3s has definitely been less reliable this year but you can say it's due to the way teams defend him. 

From a fantasy perspective, his FG and TO sucks, but most people drafted him knowing those will be his weak points. When he is efficient and protecting the rock it's a nice bonus but definitely not expected on a week to week basis. 

Feel free to vent about your number 1 player though. Sometimes there's just nothing to complain about when you are sitting in first place. 😆

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jrmintz said:

If we are talking about basketball it seems like the Rockets have kinks to work out as a team. Without a traditional center you get ugly games like this. 

His step back 3s has definitely been less reliable this year but you can say it's due to the way teams defend him. 

From a fantasy perspective, his FG and TO sucks, but most people drafted him knowing those will be his weak points. When he is efficient and protecting the rock it's a nice bonus but definitely not expected on a week to week basis. 

Feel free to vent about your number 1 player though. Sometimes there's just nothing to complain about when you are sitting in first place. 😆

 

 

How many first place teams have this dude though? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

How many first place teams have this dude though? 

 

1 hour ago, jrmintz said:

That would be data I would love to see. Anybody know if it's even possible to obtain this? 

 

" Cool Story Bro ", but I've been flip-flooping between first and second ( currently second ) in my main league. Rotisserie punt turnover build.

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

But I think any decent minded person knows how to maneuver past Harden's shortcomings when drafting him. And have a strategy too. He don't just draft him just to draft him.

 

My team in sig is specifically built around Hardens game. cool story bro time - i'm in first place in my league.

Edited by sharkpotato
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

 

My team in sig is specifically built around Hardens game. cool story bro time - i'm in first place in my league.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you went with a double punt. FG% and Turnovers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you went with a double punt. FG% and Turnovers?

 

Yup, rebounds as well. It's worked for me the past several seasons. And it's great in the playoffs when you have to really tighten up your roster to suit your strengths.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

 

Yup, rebounds as well. It's worked for me the past several seasons. And it's great in the playoffs when you have to really tighten up your roster to suit your strengths.

I've had some good teams with that build (punt fg/to/rbs) but those 3 pt shooting ft% making shot blocking guys get injured non stop! They're all so fragile. 

Turner Isaac Roco JJJ Oubre J Rich Porzingis... Brook Lopez survived but I can't think of anyone else that would help with blks that would also be considered a punt rb guy. If everyone stays healthy and plays during playoffs, it's a really tough lineup to beat. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...