NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go Mike Trouts calf.

You clearly were not in attendance during my final LL appearance as a pitcher, where the opposing coach demanded I be removed from the game because he feared for the safety of his players after 3 stra

Go Marquez (at home), go Giolito (finally not against Top 5 offense)

Giants offense has (weird to say) been rolling lately.  Not a gimme start @Coors with the way they’ve been hitting.

Edited by ToO_BaD
2 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

5-0

Is this clown for real ?

Why are you blaming Marquez? Name one pitcher with any kind of sustained success in Colorado. There is no reason to ever own a Rockies pitcher.

5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Why are you blaming Marquez? Name one pitcher with any kind of sustained success in Colorado. There is no reason to ever own a Rockies pitcher.

I remember Jimenez being pretty good at home.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Move the Rockies to Portland, Indy or even Charlotte. Coors is a joke.

Portland would be the easiest for divisional purposes.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

for how many seasons?

Only 3/5 seasons were 30+ starts, though he had 21 in his last season there before being traded mid-season.  But his overall numbers at Coors for his entire career are fairly solid all things considered.

2 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Only 3/5 seasons were 30+ starts, though he had 21 in his last season there before being traded mid-season.  But his overall numbers at Coors for his entire career are fairly solid all things considered.

2 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

For one season maybe? Flukes happen.

Marquez and Freeland were pretty good last year too. My point was no one can sustain a long home career with great numbers there.

5 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

what could they have been had he played in San Diego or any other park? it's like playing basketball on the moon, wow look at that guy jump! ;)