NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

Looking at this game logs, Is his FT shooting really that bad?

68.8% for his career but the attempts are so low so it’s not much of an issue. 1.5 per game for his career in 23 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

streamed him today - going to keep him to see how this plays out. going into the last I was concerned with low mins but played whole fourth and closed out with starters. coach seems to be preferring him over TT all of a sudden. I think surely at least one of TT or love get traded and thats all that nance will need to be relevant more consistently 

41 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

streamed him today - going to keep him to see how this plays out. going into the last I was concerned with low mins but played whole fourth and closed out with starters. coach seems to be preferring him over TT all of a sudden. I think surely at least one of TT or love get traded and thats all that nance will need to be relevant more consistently 

Doing the same it was my first game with him. Gotta try to hold till we see what happens with love. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I can see TT being a buyout candidate too 

46 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I can see TT being a buyout candidate too 

that being said - whether its smoke and mirrors or not - there was an article the other day about Cleveland and TT having mutual interest in him staying on as they've been super impressed with his leadership with garland and sexton. so despite expiring contract if they think hell stay might keep him

8 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Just hoping he contniues to deliver like last week and the Staff realizes that he should be the guy to go in th future instead of TT / Love!!

ive gone all in - I traded away TT in my league last night and have kept nance on my team. I think nance just wasn't fully healthy/fit to start the year and hopefully now he can get a run on and all he needs is 25-30 mins 

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

ive gone all in - I traded away TT in my league last night and have kept nance on my team. I think nance just wasn't fully healthy/fit to start the year and hopefully now he can get a run on and all he needs is 25-30 mins 

Don’t scare me with a thread bump so close to Monday tip...😇

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, brosephd said:

gonna have to pick it up second half. gonna need TT or Love to be traded for him to blow up ROS

on the bright side he tends to play most when they get blown out... which is quite often so his first 3 quarters seem to look dire then he plays the whole fourth to make it respectable