• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

Damn.  It was a magical two weeks or so.

Even if TT gets moved or bought out, Drummond's gonna get a TON of minutes, far more than TT's 28 or so.  I wouldn't drop Nance, but it definitely hurts him, unless K Love gets traded in 20 minutes AND TT leaves.

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

had to drop quickly for wood... wanted to keep cause his ROS was so promising damn. if they do trade TT or love hell be back in so if anyone can afford holding do so for next 30 mins lol

I made the same move in a 10 team. Could end up having value later on with injuries, and maybe if the Cavs start shutting players down, but seeing as how they traded for Drummond it does not seem like they are prioritizing developing the young guys. Then again I have no idea what the Cavs are doing so who knows.

Ugh.  If TT doesn't get bought out, that's it for Nance.  Drummond should get about 30 minutes at C, K Love the same for PF.  TT should get around 18-20 to completely cover C, unless they just don't play him.  So at most, Nance is only getting 15 mpg to back up both spots if TT is still on the team.  That's not even including anyone else the Cavs might have to take frontcourt minutes. Wow.

Someone please correct me.  I want to be so wrong on this.

5 minutes ago, MWon said:

Ugh.  If TT doesn't get bought out, that's it for Nance.  Drummond should get about 30 minutes at C, K Love the same for PF.  TT should get around 18-20 to completely cover C, unless they just don't play him.  So at most, Nance is only getting 15 mpg to back up both spots if TT is still on the team.  That's not even including anyone else the Cavs might have to take frontcourt minutes. Wow.

Someone please correct me.  I want to be so wrong on this.

Wish i could correct you, really do.......

Image result for we'll be ok hug.gif

• Like 3
1 minute ago, KB24MVP said:

I don’t get this trade, Cavs are tanking and why do they trade for a guy who will leave in the summer 100%. What is the goal?

Only thing i can think of is:

1.) got him for free pretty much

2.) they can offer him the most money now when he hits FA (CLE needs any selling point possible to get big names)

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

The only pathway to minutes for our guy now is through injuries. I suppose Love, Drummond and TT will be shut down risks. But man, not the kind of news I was expecting to wake up to.

I guess that's true.

But it'd be silly for the Cavs to shut down everyone though.  It just sorta sucks because even fringe players like KPJ are affected by this news too.

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Have to think TT is a DNP-CD candidate. Why on earth would they prefer him to Nance given the circumstances?

I dunno.  That's really the only reason I'd hold (to see if TT gets ANY playing time at all).

If TT rides the pine, it does free up 12 minutes each behind K Love and Drummond for Nance (I'm giving some leeway in case both get more minutes and for random Cavs frontcourt players to enter the PF/C rotation).  However, I hardly think the Cavs would outright stop playing TT, since he was a franchise staple for a while, and at least he was a fun player to watch.

I'm gonna hold Nance just for that hope.  It's just a lot dimmer now.

Edited by MWon

Of all the moves that happened the past few days this one hurts the most 😭

All the owners that drafted him and held  through thick and thin, watching him slowly but surely turn it around only to see his value get neutered. SAD. 

• Like 1