• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

Guys I don’t wish injury upon anyone and I hope nothing happens to love but dude an Achilles injury is not a joke and if anything was to happen/shutdown nance would be stupid good. Is he worth a stash over a guy like wagggy

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

he was top 60 in January tho. Do you expect TT/Love to bust their a** for the cavs to make the playoffs?

TT is in his contract year. If he wants to get paid, he better work his a**. As for Love, he will be in and out. Drummond was playing for Detroit in January 🤷‍♂️

Edited by RAGINGROOSTER

I need to see a proper cavs game with a healthy Love (and no the previous game was a ridonk blowout).

Drafted him, dropped him and then grabbed him right before today's game so I am estatic, will hold for time being.

Read somewhere he got a few SF minutes last game? if he can carve out 25 mins, it's a hold.

3 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

TT is in his contract year. If he wants to get paid, he better work his a**. As for Love, he will be in and out. Drummond was playing for Detroit in January 🤷‍♂️

I don't think teams will evaluate TT based on those two remaining months. They know what they ll get.

• Like 1

It is pretty much what it is... If Love is out and the opponent is bad, you can get this monster lines like today. If not you get the stats from 2 days ago. 

I don't know how it will be down the stretch but as for now I'm not sure if it was so smart drop him right away, time will tell..

• Like 1