• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

Before the Drum trade he proved he was a valuable asset on the court. Actually gave us top 60 value during his month stretch. And he was able to play with Love without any issue. At that time he was playing better than TT and took the minutes. He also played some decent teams during that stretch (Raps & Clips). If given the minutes Nance can ball regardless of the team. 

1 hour ago, Supersonics said:

That 3-3-4 playoff schedule isn’t the most exciting, but having 4 games during the final week is a big bonus. I would need to drop Wagner or Nunn for him and it would be my last move for the next 10 days. Decisions decisions.

Hold that move until after ASB. Alot can happen in the 10 days.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Flamez said:

If love gets shutdown/injured/youth movement he’s great if love and Tristan get shutdown/youth movement he’s top 40. Take that for what it is when deciding if you’re dropping 

agreed except for on youth movement, Nance is 27 and would mean just a chaotic rotation.

10 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

You're reaching quite a bit there with that top 40 prediction. Yikes.

Not that far of a reach when given 30+, type of player to get u double double, 3-4 assists, 2-2.5 stocks on good %. Last April when given 30+, he averaged 0.6/10.8/13/4.2/2 steals/0.6 blocks.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

You're reaching quite a bit there with that top 40 prediction. Yikes.

Imma be petty on this. Who even are you to yikes me dawg. I’m entitled to my opinion. Shut your mouth  

Edited by Flamez
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

I have to opinionate when you blurt out total nonsense my guy. Good luck getting top 40 value with Drummond manning the C. 😂😂😂

Larry and Drummond sound like they can produce together as displayed in the last game. The only factor is how soon will Love be shut down? Achilles is a serious business.

5 minutes ago, gooseball said:

Larry and Drummond sound like they can produce together as displayed in the last game. The only factor is how soon will Love be shut down? Achilles is a serious business.

Maybe towards the end of the season, but they have been load managing Love throughout the year with sore Achilles and b2bs so I don't see it as that serious, but Nance only needs 20-25 to be effective which will be likely with blowouts and I can see them resting Love maybe the final 2 weeks, we'll see.

I sure hope you Love owners have a slice of the Nance pie. If there is a handcuff in basketball you’re looking at it. 
if you feel like you could potentially meet the Love owner in the playoffs hold Nance. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
8 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

I have to opinionate when you blurt out total nonsense my guy. Good luck getting top 40 value with Drummond manning the C. 😂😂😂

Aight bro. I was planning on taking the day off from posting too much but you’re annoying me. This dude has shown flashes of being able to be fantasy great. This last month before Drummond was spectacular and it showed what his value could be as well as what he did last year in April. Reread my post and maybe you’ll understand. If love and tt get injured and he’s given 30 mins on the dogpoop team that he is on he’ll get top 40, screenshot this. 

10 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Yo, we aren't saying Nance is the second coming of the Lord. Just a stash to see how a situation plays out in which he could be a league winner. Ease up.