• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Flamez said:

This is a tough asss spot to be in. Realistically with this crowded front court he’s looking at playing around 20-22 minutes a night but if anything were to happen to Tristan or love, he’s a must own everywhere. 

yup agreed, it's a tricky one. 50/50 hold or drop situation.

Super handy he has another game tomorrow though

You have to hold. If Love receives anymore achilles soreness he probably will get shutdown or court time minimised at least. Its not like Nance isnt producing for now, his lines are still handy.

• Thanks 1

Kevin Love (sore right Achilles) has been ruled out of Saturday's game vs. the Heat.

Last game Nance's fill in start at PF: 23 points (8-of-11 FGs, 5-of-5 FTs) with a full line of 12 rebounds, three steals, two assists, two blocks and two 3-pointers.

Edited by sickrookie
2 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Ahh same but I have Mikal to drop. If you're h2h might think of keeping Mitch as he can swing the blocks cat

I’m in a H2H and held onto Mitch so long. Nance looking good and Cavs running a 3 big lineup. I would swap Mikal for him ASAP 

1 hour ago, yung_fetty said:

Please do not drop Mikal for Nance.

Bridges? Id drop him for Nance everyday of the week and twice on game days. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Y'all play in points leagues? Mikal's rank over the past month in standard 9 cat leagues is 31.... shooting almost 50% from the field, 96% from the line with 1.1/10.8/4.3/2.6 with 2.0 stls and 1.1 blks (!!)

If I had him, no way I'm dropping that.

i’d take him if i was playing in a 2 cat league (stl & to)

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Y'all play in points leagues? Mikal's rank over the past month in standard 9 cat leagues is 31.... shooting almost 50% from the field, 96% from the line with 1.1/10.8/4.3/2.6 with 2.0 stls and 1.1 blks (!!)

If I had him, no way I'm dropping that.

He was playing huge minutes with Johnson, Baynes and Saric all injured. They’re all back and he’ll drop off. Nance more proven and way more upside 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He was playing huge minutes with Johnson, Baynes and Saric all injured. They’re all back and he’ll drop off. Nance more proven and way more upside 

Remember when Drummond came to CLE, neither Love nor Tristan got traded, and we thought Nance was gonna fall off a cliff?

Mikal's in the same situation. Still the starting PF and minutes have been steady around 30 aside from a blowout to the Raptors.

Not tryna argue... just want to stop y'all from preemptively dropping a guy that has been trending up recently and secured his role as his team's lockdown defender, who has the ability to singlehandedly carry you in stocks