NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Holding in my 14 teamer with my IL occupied. I still believe that he will be unleashed soon.

but i guess that depends where you are in the standings. 

Not Gucci, will probably throw a Hail Mary at salvaging my matchup and pick him up tomorrow if he's still on the wire. EDIT: failed at the Hail Mary so got him. Here's to the unleashing!

Edited by brickcitymamba
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't we all?

2 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals   Nice Quadruple Double guys

Posted Images

1 hour ago, flat_eric said:

Any news on this guy? Coming to the end of his 1-2 initial injury timeline. Could have won my match up this week if I cut him loose but I'd prefer to hold until the deadline, unless the injury turns out to be a big deal...

He's battled knee injuries his entire career, he's probably in no rush to come back. And even so, he aint doing much while on the court so he's a safe drop in most leagues.

1 hour ago, NoHablaIngles said:

He's battled knee injuries his entire career, he's probably in no rush to come back. And even so, he aint doing much while on the court so he's a safe drop in most leagues.

Perhaps, but I still think he's going to be 12-team roster worthy if/when K Love gets dished. 

I've been holding in my 12 team. Call it denial, but this dude has the potential to ball out, which is why he was projected as high as he was pre-season. A Love trade looks pretty likely, so holding is worth the gamble for me. The season is young my friends.

1 hour ago, flat_eric said:

Perhaps, but I still think he's going to be 12-team roster worthy if/when K Love gets dished. 

This is the question. I'm holding until the Trade Deadline, if nothing happens he goes to the WW

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

This is the question. I'm holding until the Trade Deadline, if nothing happens he goes to the WW

I think most of the Lance's owner have the same thought,just wish TT or Love get trade before deadline

38 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

He’s back. I know he’s been terrible but I think he’s a must stash if you can. I don’t see much chance that love stays in Cleveland. Anyone stashing without an Ir?

Washington Melton sekou who you drop?

6 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Another failed Rotoworld love child.  Nothing to see here.  

ranked 54th, 84th, and 88th last three seasons (9cat). was ranked 78th up until December. I'd say he is definitely worth an add regardless of stash upside to see if it was the knee issue that caused him to drop off in Dec/Jan.

Edited by freddo
  • Like 3

I’m a Nance Stan and owner him wherever I could the last few years.  He’s had a disappointing start but the Cavs are certainly dealing Love and/or Thompson so I imagine Nance sees 30mpg following the break

They don't pass him the ball, he's not aggressive enough & the guards run the show in cleveland unless your name is Kevin love. Larry is a great player for sure but if you have a losing record i think you might have to cut bait as he isn't putting up enough numbers to be rosterable. If you can afford to stash him before the deadline it could pay off though just depends on your situation, it seems like every week there is someone new putting up numbers on the waiver so me personally i like to ride the hot hands cause you never know if they do trade K love they can potentially get another C or PF in return.