NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, justaguy said:

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone with his upside and current production in 12-man leagues. Right now the top guys on my leagues wire is G. Harris, Powell and McLemore.

With the amount of injuries and guys sitting on IL spots, Clarke is a must roster if for no other reason then the lack of appealing options on the wire. 

This year I think everyone in my league decided to go the big route, and try to not punt rebounds, blocks. No one left on the wire tbh. I'm seriously waiting on some good news on ADAMS, so noels can be unleashed. Planning on grabbing him after THEIS plays his christmas game tomorrow. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear this doesn't happen to other people in my league.

Prior to this game he had started twice. One (his 6th career game) he played 20 min and racked up 4 blocks but not much else and the other he played 10 min and got injured. I feel like that’s too Litt

Posted Images

He’ll have immense value deeper into the season. But I had to cut him in my 10 teamer. I also have JV on my squad, which further complicated things. All Brandon is good for right now is FG% anchor , pts , rebs . The stocks are nothing special either. He’s currently averaging 0.4 STL & 0.8 BLK on the season . But that’s primarily the product of his low playing time. In deep leagues, Clarke is a powerful hold. Shallow leagues, I wouldn’t fault you for dropping him. 

• Like 1

Whoever it is that makes the "NBA Rookie Ladder" ranking thing on the NBA website needs to be fired for putting Nunn and especially Herro above Clarke.

I think there has only been 1 single game Clarke has played this season where I was disappointed by his performance, his consistency has been better than most veterans in the league.  Nunn and Herro play like 2 teenagers that are still learning how to play the game.

• Like 1

*clears throat*
Real badman no model inna shorts
Straight jeans, cut off foot pants
Everybody affi ask where me get my Clarks
Everybody affi ask where me get my Clarks
The leather hard
The suede soft
Tooth brush get out the dust fast
Everybody haffi ask where me get my Clarks
Everybody haffi ask where me get my Clarks

Edited by indigorivers
15 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Him and Nance are the two most overrated guys on here 

Nance, yes. Clarke, no. Mr. Clarke is super valuable already on 20 minutes a game with just his points and Fg% anchoring alone. Even if he doesnt get unleashed, hes a must roster