NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear this doesn't happen to other people in my league.

Prior to this game he had started twice. One (his 6th career game) he played 20 min and racked up 4 blocks but not much else and the other he played 10 min and got injured. I feel like that’s too Litt

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, kendanc said:

I don't mean to be that guy, but I'd hate to see Clarke play hockey or some other sport with a lot of contact if a sore thumb puts him on the shelf lol

"I'm more worried about the Brandon that can't pick up Canon," Green said. "The Brandon that can't toss [his daughters] Riley and Ryan around. The Brandon that can't pass [his wife] Ayesha a pot because she asks him 'hey, grab that pot.' That's the Brandon I worry about. It sucks. Like I've said that before, you live that every day of your life and that's the part that is just tougher to me than anything." 

Rest in peace, Brandon's thumb

• Haha 2
On 1/16/2020 at 9:52 PM, MysticPeak said:

8th seed: Great news for Morant owners, bad news for Clarke owners.

wrong, both will impact just as usual. coach has complete trust in these guys. clarke has been a valuable piece off the bench and even starting alongside JVV. should be fine ROS as they climb the rankings

1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

To activate marc gasol bro. They're vying for a playoff spot at the moment.. I think what he's doing on a consistent level us worth the stash.

Gasol whose averaging 7 pts. 7 rebounds? He had a nice couple of games but hes not turning back the clock to memphis gasol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Gasol whose averaging 7 pts. 7 rebounds? He had a nice couple of games but hes not turning back the clock to memphis gasol.

lol we shall see I have sekou scooped recently, so lets see if that rook can replicate and be better than clarke. I'm not concerned I needed Gasol 3s this week anyways and I'm vsing the 1st place in my league this week.. couldn't that 2 game when my Graham and PJ Washington each had 2 

Ugh...Was recently dropped from our 10-team league, and i remain quite interested, but as seems to be the theme of this season, a player will lay a giant egg just when you think about (or indeed roster them).

Today's line seems a bit worse as he did still get almost 24 minutes for just four points four shots put up (in a 116 pt game) and two boards, and just one foul. Our friend Solomon Hill gets 13 minutes with which he missed six of his seven shots and not much else, and was -12 for his troubles too. 

Any danger that Memphis might shelve Hill and actually play a promising up-and-comer? Hill's an SG/SF anyway so not sure why he's impinging on the role of Clarke anyway.

I can't help but feel if Clarke knew he'd get 30 minutes a night he'd produce magnificently. Instead by splitting his time up with others, you get 37 minutes of nothing much at all.

The fact that Memphis is in the playoff race is not great for the fantasy GMs with Clarke I'm assuming. How strong are you holding? I'm in 1st place in my league currently so I can afford to be patient but I'm wondering what his production is going to be like down the stretch

3 hours ago, Nazyef said:

The fact that Memphis is in the playoff race is not great for the fantasy GMs with Clarke I'm assuming. How strong are you holding? I'm in 1st place in my league currently so I can afford to be patient but I'm wondering what his production is going to be like down the stretch

He's within the top 100 right now with his production as is. In my roto league I'm holding unless his production completely falls off for some reason. He's got a long leash with me. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

He's within the top 100 right now with his production as is. In my roto league I'm holding unless his production completely falls off for some reason. He's got a long leash with me. 

His minutes are trending up. He's good enough to be an end of bench guy. Its not easy to get a top 100 C who has a positive effect on your fts. I'll more than hold him for those reasons alone