NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook

I just picked him up in two money leagues, I couldn’t ignore the high floor lines. He’s got backup min at two spots, playing for the fastest pace team in the league, playing behind one of the most injury prone centers in the league. If he starts hitting his threes look out, he’s already very rank friendly in just 20 to 25. 

Perfect high floor high ceiling guy for my bench. 

very nice stocks as well, really helps out if you have low steal guards on your roster like booker or graham.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear this doesn't happen to other people in my league.

Prior to this game he had started twice. One (his 6th career game) he played 20 min and racked up 4 blocks but not much else and the other he played 10 min and got injured. I feel like that’s too Litt

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

I just picked him up in two money leagues, I couldn’t ignore the high floor lines. He’s got backup min at two spots, playing for the fastest pace team in the league, playing behind one of the most injury prone centers in the league. If he starts hitting his threes look out, he’s already very rank friendly in just 20 to 25. 

Perfect high floor high ceiling guy for my bench. 

very nice stocks as well, really helps out if you have low steal guards on your roster like booker or graham.

Wow, I'm surprised there are money leagues where Clarke was still available to pick-up.  Lucky you. 

• Like 1

Anyone watching the game? he just did something ridiculous.. he stole the ball in the back court (poke steal on tucker), passed it to Morant under the basket who alley-ooped it back to him for an athletic and1.. for some reason Yahoo isn't crediting him the steal.

20 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

WTF! Only 10 minutes in the 1st half? 

If you look at their lineup all their highest starter at the half was at 12 min. They are playing a deep rotation, no idea what their coach is doing. Their talent really sucks though, outside of Morant, JJJ, Val, and Clarke they really don't have much. Their wing rotation and PG/SG depth is terrible.

I started him in both my leagues over Bam this week. Was thinking the extra game, especially this one being a start against an extremely fantasy generous Rockets team, that he would feast tonight and be off to a running had start. Boy is he making me look stupid 

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Sore back and Mem gonna limit the minutes of both him and Morant throughout the season.

it won’t be throughout the season.

they’re showcasing crowder for a trade. This team is going full tank in just a few games.

val doesn’t fit, they’re running a pace system, he’s a half court player and already 26. 

clarke is a season long hold, they will unleash him soon at two positions. He’s already really high floor, and there is a lot of buzz/chatter about his plus minus and overall play compared to their heap of crap across the team. I won’t be surprised if he’s starting alongside JJJ sooner rather than later.

Edited by Lifschitz
5 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

it won’t be throughout the season.

they’re showcasing crowder for a trade. This team is going full tank in just a few games.

val doesn’t fit, they’re running a pace system, he’s a half court player and already 26. 

clarke is a season long hold, they will unleash him soon at two positions. He’s already really high floor, and there is a lot of buzz/chatter about his plus minus and overall play compared to their heap of crap across the team. I won’t be surprised if he’s starting alongside JJJ sooner rather than later.

Yeah he is a hold and the min monitoring will continue to happen til later in the season like u said

• tonycpsu changed the title to Brandon Clarke 2019-2020 Outlook